MIN @ PIT - Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - Bengals Win

I know I'm probably jinxing us by picking us to win but I think the Bengals will come out Sunday tough and aggressive (especially Benson) against the overrated Bears. Maybe Tank Johnson will bring his A Game. Who knows... But I think we'll be able to kick Da Bears while their down and take a win going into the bye-week. I'm expecting good things come this Sunday.

WhoDey!!!

GB @ CLE - Packers Win

SF @ HOU - Texans Win

SD @ KC - Chargers Win

IND @ STL - Colts Win

NE @ TB - Patriots Win

MIN @ PIT - Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - Bengals Win

I know I'm probably jinxing us by picking us to win but I think the Bengals will come out Sunday tough and aggressive (especially Benson) against the overrated Bears. Maybe Tank Johnson will bring his A Game. Who knows... But I think we'll be able to kick Da Bears while their down and take a win going into the bye-week. I'm expecting good things come this Sunday.

WhoDey!!!

I am hoping for a Bengals win, but I think you are taking the Bears for granted. They are a solid team in all three phases of the game. They actually are alot like the Texans, inconsistent. They have a very good QB, average WR's with speed to burn, a solid run D, a RB that is better than his #'s show this season and one of the best Special teams in the NFL.

This will be a well deserved win if the Bengals can take it from them. IMO the Bears have been underrated since thier week 1 debacle and have played very good football since.

GB @ CLE - Anderson does better, but not well enough to win. Packers Win

SF @ HOU - I think the 49ers lose something by starting Crabtree. Texans Win

SD @ KC - SD gets it back together against a less talented team. Chargers Win

IND @ STL - Colts blow them out. This won't even be a game. Colts Win

NE @ TB - TB lost a day of practice because of inclement weather. Not that they had a chance anyway. Patriots Win

MIN @ PIT - The Vikings are ripe for an upset, especially playing on the road. Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Ryan Fitzpatrick.....lol. Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - I think the Jets come back in this game, but the Raiders will make it close. Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - The Cowboys just aren't that good this year. Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - The Dolphins will give them a game, but they're just not good enough. Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants will be back after getting "debacled" last week. Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - The Redskins are starting to remind me of the Raiders, but the Eagles won't make the same mistake two weeks in a row. Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - I think the Bengals defense plays a lot better this week. Zimmer was embarrassed and pissed off all week about last weeks loss. The Bears are missing Urlacher and Harris and should give up some plays. Plus, if they can get some pressure on Cutler, he's like Favre, he'll chuck the ball up and throw some picks. Bengals Win

GB @ CLE - Packers Win

SF @ HOU - Texans Win

SD @ KC - Chargers Win

IND @ STL - Colts Win

NE @ TB - Patriots Win

MIN @ PIT - Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - Bengals Win

WhoDey!!!

The only one I picked different was the Cowboys over the Falcons, but can see that game going either way without much surprise.

GB @ CLE - Packers Win

SF @ HOU - Texans Win

SD @ KC - Chargers Win

IND @ STL - Colts Win

NE @ TB - Patriots Win

MIN @ PIT - Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - Bengals Win

WhoDey!!!

I am hoping for a Bengals win, but I think you are taking the Bears for granted. They are a solid team in all three phases of the game. They actually are alot like the Texans, inconsistent. They have a very good QB, average WR's with speed to burn, a solid run D, a RB that is better than his #'s show this season and one of the best Special teams in the NFL.

Matt Schaub doesn't throw interceptions in the redzone like Cutler does, and Cutler has been choking on the road lately. Yeah the Bears WR's ARE VERY underrated. They got Knox and Hester (plus Olsen at TE) which will be the main problem for the Bengals this Sunday (and Hester on ST's). And yes Matt Forte is definitely better then his numbers show but whats the use of a good RB if the O-Line sucks (run blocking anyway)? Oh yeah, Urlacher and Harris will both be out this Sunday. And that is why I think the Bears are overrated. But just because I say the Bears are overrated doesn't mean I think their a bad team.

GB @ CLE - Packers Win

SF @ HOU - Texans Win

SD @ KC - Chargers Win

IND @ STL - Colts Win

NE @ TB - Patriots Win

MIN @ PIT - Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - Bengals Win

WhoDey!!!

Matt Schaub doesn't throw interceptions in the redzone like Cutler does, and Cutler has been choking on the road lately. Yeah the Bears WR's ARE VERY underrated. They got Knox and Hester (plus Olsen at TE) which will be the main problem for the Bengals this Sunday (and Hester on ST's). And yes Matt Forte is definitely better then his numbers show but whats the use of a good RB if the O-Line sucks (run blocking anyway)? Oh yeah, Urlacher and Harris will both be out this Sunday. And that is why I think the Bears are overrated. But just because I say the Bears are overrated doesn't mean I think their a bad team.

You seem to be very touchy on this subject, i was just putting my opinion into the conversation. The Bears are my NFC team and I watch as much of them as I can. They have alot of talent, they have been inconsistent this season, their run game has been lacking from last season, they need the players on the o-line to step up, they have an above average return game and solid ST's throughout, ALL JUST LIKE THE TEXANS.

I still see the Bears as an under-rated club, they get no respect and have enough talent to beat any team they play. I have seen no media talking heads give the Bears any realistic chance of them winning their division, or making the playoffs. Both are still possible if they can play whole games as well as they have in parts of every game this season(minus week 1), JUST LIKE THE BENGALS.

I will end with, WHO-DEY!!!

GB @ CLE - Packers Win

SF @ HOU - Texans Win

SD @ KC - Chargers Win

IND @ STL - Colts Win

NE @ TB - Patriots Win

MIN @ PIT - Steelers Win

BUF @ CAR - Panthers Win

NYJ @ OAK - Jets Win

ATL @ DAL - Falcons Win

NO @ MIA - Saints Win

ARI @ NYG - Giants Win

PHI @ WAS - Eagles Win

CHI @ CIN - Bengals Win

WhoDey!!!

You seem to be very touchy on this subject, i was just putting my opinion into the conversation. The Bears are my NFC team and I watch as much of them as I can. They have alot of talent, they have been inconsistent this season, their run game has been lacking from last season, they need the players on the o-line to step up, they have an above average return game and solid ST's throughout, ALL JUST LIKE THE TEXANS.

I still see the Bears as an under-rated club, they get no respect and have enough talent to beat any team they play. I have seen no media talking heads give the Bears any realistic chance of them winning their division, or making the playoffs. Both are still possible if they can play whole games as well as they have in parts of every game this season(minus week 1), JUST LIKE THE BENGALS.

I will end with, WHO-DEY!!!

Wasn't being touchy. I was just telling you what I thought of your opinion. Guess its hard to tell what my expression is over the internet LOL. But now you see why I'm calling the Bears overrated. Sure they didn't have Urlacher & Harris but that doesn't explain their terrible offense today. Or maybe we just out played them. I don't care. The Bengals got the win and that's all that matters to me right now.

WhoDey!!! :bengal:

Yeah Hoosier, Nutzpatrick got me there...

I finished the day with two losses (CAR and NYG) so I'll take another good week and simply smile.

I missed on those two and Atlanta. I really thought the Falcons would win....