Purdue whips OSU!?!

Not saying anything was wrong with Stanford and am happy for them, but when a team that gets more praise than most (USC) has that many points hung on them, something is wrong.

I think the Rose Bowl will be a good one and if the Buckeyes can get a big win, it sure would help things a ton !!!

That being said, I'm still LOVING handing Michigan yet another loss !!!

Being a Big Ten fan, I expect the conference to get owned in the bowl season like it seems to every year... That being said I will be cheering for each Big Ten team in each bowl game.

The biggest reason for the Big Ten losses, is the fact that it is a warm weather vacation for them and another game for west coast or SEC teams.

Not saying anything was wrong with Stanford and am happy for them, but when a team that gets more praise than most (USC) has that many points hung on them, something is wrong.

True but at the same time maybe Stanfords Offense is just that good? They were able to out score the Ducks who have one of the best offenses in college football...Though like OSU isn't USC doing quite abit of rebuilding themselves and start a freshman QB?