Bought a new computer

BlainThePain

I had some money saved up and decided to treat myself, so I bought a new computer. I went all out and bought one with the best processor AMD makes, 4 gigs of the best RAM money can buy, and one of the best video cards.

Some of the specs:

Case- Coolermaster Elite 310

CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition

Memory- 4 gigs of Kingston HyperX DDR3

1 TB hard-drive

Video Card- EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 275 896 MB

Blu-Ray DVD player

I also ordered a Vizio 1080p 32' flat screen from Walmart to hook it up to, but it hasn't come in yet. I eventually want to add 4 more gigs of RAM as well. So far it runs like a dream.

I had some money saved up and decided to treat myself, so I bought a new computer. I went all out and bought one with the best processor AMD makes, 4 gigs of the best RAM money can buy, and one of the best video cards.

Some of the specs:

1 TB hard-drive

Blu-Ray DVD player

I also ordered a Vizio 1080p 32' flat screen from Walmart to hook it up to, but it hasn't come in yet. I eventually want to add 4 more gigs of RAM as well. So far it runs like a dream.

I can see some serious gaming happening on that setup!

Some of the specs:

1 TB hard-drive

Blu-Ray DVD player

Nice. I want one, too!

I need a new machine even though this one is only 2 years old (freaking dells),I think I'll build my own next time around I don't game much but I do Enjoy Strategy games like Civilization & Dawn of war so it made me sad when my PC couldn't even handle those.

I got mine from CyberPowerPC. Just click on a model that is close to what you want and you can customize the rest. It was my first time dealing with them, and, all in all, it was a good experience. The only thing is it took a couple weeks before I got my PC because they have to assemble everything and they ship from California. I was going to build one myself, but CyberPower was significantly cheaper than buying the individual parts on NewEgg. I saved around $500. Plus, if you buy from them, its assembled in the U.S.A. if that matters to you.

• 3 weeks later...

nice setup... right now i just have my HP laptop. which is nice for everything except gaming. I got a desktop that im going to be putting a new motherboard in soon and hooking that up to my 42" plasma for games and windows media center... Still do most of my gaming on PS3 tho.

I need a new machine even though this one is only 2 years old (freaking dells),I think I'll build my own next time around I don't game much but I do Enjoy Strategy games like Civilization & Dawn of war so it made me sad when my PC couldn't even handle those.

I got mine from CyberPowerPC. Just click on a model that is close to what you want and you can customize the rest. It was my first time dealing with them, and, all in all, it was a good experience. The only thing is it took a couple weeks before I got my PC because they have to assemble everything and they ship from California. I was going to build one myself, but CyberPower was significantly cheaper than buying the individual parts on NewEgg. I saved around $500. Plus, if you buy from them, its assembled in the U.S.A. if that matters to you.

How much did it cost to ship? and does it have a warranty? because thats the main reason I bought from companys until Dell screwed me over big time was I just wanted to be safe encase something went wrong...

How much did it cost to ship? and does it have a warranty? because thats the main reason I bought from companys until Dell screwed me over big time was I just wanted to be safe encase something went wrong...

They have a one year warranty on desktops. Shipping cost about 50 bucks to Kentucky. If you order one type "REPEAT" in the coupon box and you'll get 5% off.