Motorola giving away free tix to the game!

rishipatel

I posted this in another thread already, but figured it deserves its own thread. Anyone looking for tickets to the game this wknd against Houston can get them for free per bengals.com.

"Motorola, a long-time partner of the Bengals as well as a recent addition to the Ochocinco camp, teamed with the club and Cincinnati’s Channel 12 to make sure the 47th consecutive sellout at Paul Brown Stadium got well enough in reach so the 1 p.m. game could be seen live on Channel 12. Motorola plans to give away 600 pairs of free tickets starting at 11:30 am Saturday at the North Ticket Office at PBS, located next to the Pro Shop."

bengals.com free tickets to game

I JUST got a call from a guy that used to play ball at my old high school and I got tickets to the game. It'll be my first game at PBS. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. WHO DEY!

Enjoy the game....but its true...they should have let it be blacked out....apparently it would have been a big win for those resturants and bars that have directv. It would not have been blacked out on that channel. A few weeks back Mike Brown could have done the right thing, which was bought a few ticket himself and then gave them to big brother and big sister or some other organization that would have allowed for kids to attend the game he did nothing. I like that the game isn't going to blacked out for those who can't afford the tickets but we all know damn well that some of those people who get free tickets in the am will just sell them over night on stub hub or some other quick money fix.

I shouldn't bash the organization too much as stingy as they are this is a business but damn, when you need a little publicity, the time for the pickings is right.

In the future I hope they would anti up and do the right thing. What child wouldn't want to see their beloved Bengals for the first time!

Enjoy the game....but its true...they should have let it be blacked out....apparently it would have been a big win for those resturants and bars that have directv. It would not have been blacked out on that channel. A few weeks back Mike Brown could have done the right thing, which was bought a few ticket himself and then gave them to big brother and big sister or some other organization that would have allowed for kids to attend the game he did nothing. I like that the game isn't going to blacked out for those who can't afford the tickets but we all know damn well that some of those people who get free tickets in the am will just sell them over night on stub hub or some other quick money fix.

I shouldn't bash the organization too much as stingy as they are this is a business but damn, when you need a little publicity, the time for the pickings is right.

In the future I hope they would anti up and do the right thing. What child wouldn't want to see their beloved Bengals for the first time!

Couldn't agree more! It's true, I am happy for those that are truly in rough times and have to watch them on TV, but more often then not, most people are just not pony'n up the money! I agree, the first one should've been Mike Brown buying the tix and trusting in his team to make the fans come back! But, Chad Johnson(I will never call him Ochocinco) should've never bought the tix! Gawd bless Chad for help the fans out even after most of them turned and still don't like him! As much as I love Carson, you don't see him doing that!

BIG UPS TO CHAD! :sure:

They were close enough. If Motorola didnt pick them up then a local company would have.

I say kudos to everyone who bought tickets this week. Awesome its not a blackout. Now my Mom (who cant go to the game) can watch her Bengals go 5-1.

6000 tix were sold this week. Im proud of the fans.

Now can we sell out the Baltimore game? (Detroit, KC?)

I must retract a statement that I made earlier this morning about Mike Brown and buying tickets. I heard that the organization donated 500 tickets to military families. So that does say alot. I am glad that they did that. I suppose this complaint goes out to every sports team in America that is not dedicated to helping those who help us or those in need. I can't always afford tickets but I sure as hell don't go looking for a hand out. When I can purchase a ticket I do, when my budget does afford me to purchase a ticket, I watch them on the television. Good for the Bengals, doing the right thing should go along way to returning their image back to the class act organization they should be known for.

Enjoy the game....but its true...they should have let it be blacked out....apparently it would have been a big win for those resturants and bars that have directv. It would not have been blacked out on that channel.

If the restaurant/bar was within 75 miles of Cincinnati, yes, it would. A blackout would extend to DirecTV as well.

The fact that is sold out is good for the players and good for the fans. To think otherwise is faulty.