Bengals/Ravens on NFL Replay Right Now 8:00 - 9:30

membengal

This is actually really good for a couple of reasons:

#1. I missed the whole 1st half of the game, so I can see what some have been talking about. Coats not catching that ball was ridiculous. Sure TD.

#2. They do parts of the game where they have the mic on players and when Chad lost that fumble, they had Carson mic'd up and you could hear him run right up to Chad and say, "YOU NEED TO FORGET THAT RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A TON OF PLAYS TODAY, FORGET IT NOW, LETS GO"...

Yeah, I'm still loving Carson...

Way to many droped passes in this game for TD's Coats droped 2 and Jermi Johnson droped 1. The score should have been alot more.

St. Louis snap was high, but i thought Huber could have done a better job of bringing it down better. Still shouldnt have been that high of a snap though.

To many mistakes, as far as penalties, and turnovers, Chad has to hold on to that ball better then what he did, otherwise he had a great game.

That missed tackle for a TD was just bad there were so many Bengals around that ball somebody has to tackle him, play till you hear the whisle, that play was just bad!

O-line i thought did a great job all game, once again Roland did a great job, Ravens hardly got there, so the o-line is gelling nice.

Palmer all in all had a great game, just cant throw dumb picks like that luckly it didnt cost us the game, but once again he came through in the clutch.

The final thought from me it was a sloppy win, with great moments sprinkled in. This team has the potential to be a great team (not just a good team), if they stop shooting themselves in the foot. Sometimes i feel like they are afraid to be good, that game really should have never came down to the wire like that, but somehow thats what it did. And Benson is the best running back i have seen on this team in a long time. Now i hope they dont let the media and what not get in there heads, and hope they are focused down the road.

It is running again at 2:00 am Wed morning if you want to set your DVRs.

Echo Army, helluva re-broadcast, for the mic'd up overlay, and they also run back the big plays with local radio calls to boot.

Watching the game speeded up also, let's you focus on the line play. Hats off to big 'ol Roland, damn. Holes.

Also, a clinic on how you slaughter a receiver legally? JJ's hit on Heap. Take notes, Ray Lewis.

Oh, as for Palmer's "dumb pick", it is apparent from the replay, interviews, and other other comments from ML in particular, that Reed made a world class play on that, and was where he should not have been. Perhaps Palmer should still have seen him, but it was apparently not as simple as Palmer making a bad read.

Beyond that, Palmer was damn near flawless. Moving around to keep plays alive (it is what sprung Henry on that long pass) continues to be an eye-opener. And if Coats had hands (and Jeremi Johnson) this game is put away long before the last drive (and Palmer has 350 yards passing and around 3 TDs).

Oh, as for Palmer's "dumb pick", it is apparent from the replay, interviews, and other other comments from ML in particular, that Reed made a world class play on that, and was where he should not have been. Perhaps Palmer should still have seen him, but it was apparently not as simple as Palmer making a bad read.

Yeah I thought that might be the case. Reed did run across the entire field after all, from outside the opposite hash. Palmer's throw looked to be on target before Reed popped out of nowhere.

Also, a clinic on how you slaughter a receiver legally? JJ's hit on Heap. Take notes, Ray Lewis.

That was a great moment. He didn't just flatten a little skinny 170lbs speed guy either, one of the best TEs in the league right there. Crocker's and Roy's physicality rubbing off on some of the other DBs is great to see.

As for Reed, I mentioned that in the game thread. What was the talented bastard doing on the strong side? Closing speed is too good also. Once a QB starts his action it must be nigh on impossible to just pull the arm down and Reed was already on his way, albeit from quite a ways back. Timed it perfectly.