St Louis Cut

UK Bengal

WOW. Didn't think they would actually do this . . . I'm almost nervous now . . . Hopefully mr. Harris had his nose in the Texans playbook while he was there. Welcome aboard, sir!

And I will echo the previous comment about thanking mr. st. louis for ten years of more or less reliable snapping. This season was just too much though, sir. Simply too much.

Wish you the best Brad,you did a great job in the past but we can't risk you costing us games...be one thing if it was once a season but 5 games so far...Best of luck Brad maybe New England we'll sign ya and save yer career like they do with many other vets >_<...wait they drafted a long snapper in the 6th round hehe.

So long, Brad. You snapped well far more often than you snapped poorly.

This is a what have you done for me lately league, and he's only a frickin long snapper, do your job and go unnoticed is your job!

As much as I hate the "what have you done for me lately league" cliche, I agree that St. Louis needed to go. Just offering a positive farewell that he'll never see anyways.

I don't feel sorry for St. Louis at all. He's vested in the NFL pension fund which is like the cadillac of retirement funds. He also put the years in without destroying his body, which is very lucky for him.

Good player and a good guy. Now that he's gone, maybe I'll be able to get over his pivotal role in our playoff miss in '06.

PS - How are we going to fill the backup tight end role Brad handled for us? JK.

Agree with wishing him well based on the many years of him going unknown and doing his job and for that I say thank you Brad.

In regards to this season, he almost cost us many games with what should be one of the simplest things to do and it couldn't be tolerated any longer.

Kudos to the Bengals organization for making a move like this 5 weeks into the season. They would have never done that in the past...

I don't feel sorry for St. Louis at all. He's vested in the NFL pension fund which is like the cadillac of retirement funds. He also put the years in without destroying his body, which is very lucky for him.

Good player and a good guy. Now that he's gone, maybe I'll be able to get over his pivotal role in our playoff miss in '06.

PS - How are we going to fill the backup tight end role Brad handled for us? JK.

With the new guy he is a TE. Wow a rookie, i sure hope he can snap the ball ok. Its funny how Brad did ok on the punts it was just the field goals. So lets hope that this guy is a good snapper, and we can now watch Field goals. Everytime a field goal or extra point attempt came on i turned the channel lol.