Why the Bengals will win the AFC North + Houston Sunday

Exacta

And yes the only any team has beaten us so far in 2009 is by a miracle. FACT. One loss. One loss was by a Miracle, thus the only way the Bengals have lost is by a miracle.

Therefore Houston will need a miracle to beat us. Fact.

this is among the worst attempts at "logic" I have ever seen.

here's another phrase for you: "any given Sunday".

Do you understand this phrase? I don't think you do. The underlying concept definitely has relevance to this discussion

The key fact here is that you have repeatedly demonstrated an inability to discern the difference between stating an opinion and stating fact. The fact that you continue to try to repeat this error over and over again marks you as a classic troll

Hopefully, we will not have to put up with you much longer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes the only any team has beaten us so far in 2009 is by a miracle. FACT. One loss. One loss was by a Miracle, thus the only way the Bengals have lost is by a miracle.

Therefore Houston will need a miracle to beat us. Fact.

this is among the worst attempts at "logic" I have ever seen.

here's another phrase for you: "any given Sunday".

Do you understand this phrase? I don't think you do. The underlying concept definitely has relevance to this discussion

The key fact here is that you have repeatedly demonstrated an inability to discern the difference between stating an opinion and stating fact. The fact that you continue to try to repeat this error over and over again marks you as a classic troll

Hopefully, we will not have to put up with you much longer.

I am with you. This is completely ridiculous. Pretty much, according to your logic we should have gotten destroyed by Baltimore. They destroyed Cleveland and we barely beat them. I am with you that this dude needs to go! FACT

Alright, I've 'bout had it here with this crap. Exacta, welcome aboard, but don't try to line all the old-timers here against you in one fell swoop. Everybody relax and enjoy the moment.

And no there are no FACTS about Sunday, the season's record or playoff hopes until the friggin' season is done.

Speaking of done, so is this thread.