1st place.

BengalszoneBilly

Alright boys. Drink up until about Wednesday, then back to business. We all know that any bad team, regardless of how bad they've ever been, always comes to Cincy and gives us fits.

Enhanced that for ya! They have to learn how to close bad teams out so they don't hang around. They need to play at a high level and get up for all games, not just big games.

The grumps always say that you will make money betting against the Bengals. Not true. But the last few years have me thinking that when the Bengals play, always take the points no matter who's favored.

I sincerely doubt they will take houston lightly. I sure do not. That is a dangerous team offensively and will require their full attention and effort.

Keep in mind, and this is why I wrote the above, Houston has come to Cincy twice, once in 2003 and again in 2005. 2003--34-27 Bengal win, shouldn't have been that close. 2005--when we had that great offense, 16-10 Bengals win, shouldn't have been that close. I know they won't take them lightly, and can't with Andre Johnson out there. Just saying to be cautious. Bengals need a statement game here.

Nicest Stat - 3-0 in the division with only one rd game remaining.

This.

And the Ravens and Steelers have the displeasure of still having to deal with each other twice.

And as long as we continue to win win 1 of those 2 is not gonna make it...I hope it is the Steelers

I feel like I'm sitting in a brand new V8 powered Corvette or Mustang, and have plenty of pedal left when power needs to be applied. If anyone would have told me the Bengals would be in the division lead at this point of the season, I would have told them to put down the crack pipe.

First Place.....kinda has a nice ring to it.

Dunno about a statement game. They need to keep winning, however it happens.

Alright, let me revise that statement. CARSON needs to have a statement game. He's become Mr. Fourth-Quarter Clutch, which is great, but he needs that one break out game that reminds everyone he is more than just the come-from-behind threat. He needs a 300 yard, two or three TD and no pick day.

Alright boys. Drink up until about Wednesday, then back to business. We all know that any bad team, regardless of how bad they've ever been, always comes to Cincy and gives us fits.

Enhanced that for ya! They have to learn how to close bad teams out so they don't hang around. They need to play at a high level and get up for all games, not just big games.

The grumps always say that you will make money betting against the Bengals. Not true. But the last few years have me thinking that when the Bengals play, always take the points no matter who's favored.

And on that note, the early line has the Bengals as 6.5-point favorites.

And on that note, the early line has the Bengals as 6.5-point favorites.

Gross. We need to put Carson on the injury list as doubtful just to get that down.

Alright boys. Drink up until about Wednesday, then back to business. We all know Houston, regardless of how bad they've ever been, always comes to Cincy and gives us fits. This team has done a great job of hanging in and pulling off a good one in the end, but that has to stop. They need to punch the gas Sunday or risk another near-catastrophe like Cleveland. Losing to a good team now wouldn't be so bad--we've got the momentum started in terms of our record. Lose to Houston and it's back to square one.

Couldnt agree with this more, they may be in first place but there is still alot of football left to be played. They are 4-1 and playing very sloppy at times, but like they say good times will always find a way to win even making mistakes. Mistakes is the only thing that worries me about this team, they are making to many and keeping things close all the time. Yesterday there were 2 droped TD passes, and stupid penalties ect ect! Can you imagine how good this team could be if they stoped shooting themselves in the foot. Can they keep winning like this week in and week out eventually you would think it would catch up with them?

Either way right now its great to be in first place, but they got along way to go im very excited but im going to hold off for just alittle bit. I want to see them dominate a team, and they can they showed that yesterday if they wouldnt keep shooting themselves on good drives.