Chris Henry Career Day

Exacta

When the ball flew past his melon head about a foot away the corner was at least 3 yds behind him and the safety was about the disatnce away coming over in coverage.

Hey, he made two good catches and at important times. Well done to him, but I can see where TJ is coming from. He's always been able to do that and yet, he has never been anything other than a #3 (in his good yr). There's a reason for that and that reason remians for the time being.

Put it this way, if Slim really wants it he can earn it. It's not like I don't want him to. With his and speed he should be getting better numbers than Chad at this point. And yet in his entire career he has as many yards as Chad used to get in a single season.

Yet today he had his career day against the Ravens at Baltimore. No big deal nothings changed right?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are racist animals. Was excited to find this board as I am not from Cincinnati and I cannot talk about the bengals with anyone. been a die hard fan since i was 10.

I live in NY and watched Coles his whole career. They could not wait to get rid of him here. I have nothing against him and actually like the guy. Actions speak louder than words and Coles did absolutely zero today while SLIM had his best game ever as a Bengal.

TJ I have to throw this out there. Are you a racist?

OH my what the hell kind of question is this?????????? Where does this come from, because he dosnt like Henry....give me a break

Because he said flipping burgers with his mom. Not cool.

When the ball flew past his melon head about a foot away the corner was at least 3 yds behind him and the safety was about the disatnce away coming over in coverage.

Hey, he made two good catches and at important times. Well done to him, but I can see where TJ is coming from. He's always been able to do that and yet, he has never been anything other than a #3 (in his good yr). There's a reason for that and that reason remians for the time being.

Put it this way, if Slim really wants it he can earn it. It's not like I don't want him to. With his and speed he should be getting better numbers than Chad at this point. And yet in his entire career he has as many yards as Chad used to get in a single season.

Yet today he had his career day against the Ravens at Baltimore. No big deal nothings changed right?

He had a 99 yd game back in 2006. Against the Ravens conveniently enough. So yes, well done for sniffing 90+ yards again. The second time in 4+ seasons. Not horribly depressing at all. Forgive us if we don't anoint him just yet though.

Coles is done. There is no more coles.

and let's all watch as what little credibility this poster has spirals down the ol' drain

Coles is amazing

Yes, both statements in the same thread.

This dirtbag should probably consider a career in politics

I was being sarcastic genius. Obviously 4 dropped passes and how many yds today is not amazing. it is horrific.

TJ I have to throw this out there. Are you a racist?

Well, let's see

My avatar pic features one of my favorite all-time Bengals, who happens to be of the same skin color as Cheech

I also have been very expressive about my new favorite player, who also is of this same skin color

It may take you a few days to work out the answer to your question based on these two facts. Get started early!

Good job Chris keep up the good work and you may see the field more...but one big game doesn't make him 2#

You guys are racist animals. Was excited to find this board as I am not from Cincinnati and I cannot talk about the bengals with anyone. been a die hard fan since i was 10.

I live in NY and watched Coles his whole career. They could not wait to get rid of him here. I have nothing against him and actually like the guy. Actions speak louder than words and Coles did absolutely zero today while SLIM had his best game ever as a Bengal.

I'm from oregon how does me stating Coles & Caldwell are higher on depth chart and more complete WR's make me a racist?

He had a 99 yd game back in 2006. Against the Ravens conveniently enough. So yes, well done for sniffing 90+ yards again. The second time in 4+ seasons. Not horribly depressing at all. Forgive us if we don't anoint him just yet though.

Ok he had his longest reception as a bengal today. How many catches did Coles have today?

Get over the whole Coles thing you dont like him fine, but shut up about Coles because some people here actully appricate him, and im sure Carson does also. What are you Slims agent or something, im routing for the guy also and guess what every week he is making plays so can you leave it at that. Marvin dosnt think he is good enough to start so he is not starting, let it go

I'm from oregon how does me stating Coles & Caldwell are higher on depth chart and more complete WR's make me a racist?

Child, Please! No depth chart on planet earth would have Coles above Henry after today. Are you kidding me? The guy has been invisible so far a complete bust.

You guys are racist animals.

ah, so we are all racists now?

me, the other posters, the mods, B24, and etc?

Niiiiiiiiice.

Was excited to find this board as I am not from Cincinnati and I cannot talk about the bengals with anyone. been a die hard fan since i was 10.

Clue for you - free of charge snce you seem desperate for one - when you want to talk with other fans, its generally a good idea not to accuse them all being racists.

Generally.

SLIM had his best game ever as a Bengal.

Second free clue, also free of charge - It's also generally a good idea to maintain one's credibility, and since this was in fact NOT the best game in Chris' career, this was not a smart thing to say. You see, in this game called football, this thing called a touchdown where the ball carrier crosses the endzone line while in possession of said ball is a better thing than getting yards. Look it up, there are no points for yardage or yards per catch.....except in fantasy football.

Get over the whole Coles thing you dont like him fine, but shut up about Coles because some people here actully appricate him, and im sure Carson does also. What are you Slims agent or something, im routing for the guy also and guess what every week he is making plays so can you leave it at that. Marvin dosnt think he is good enough to start so he is not starting, let it go

What do you appreciate about zero receptions today and under 100 yds total on the season?

Ok he had his longest reception as a bengal today. How many catches did Coles have today?

No idea? Just an ejumacated guess - 0?

What does Coles have to do with this anyway. If Coles loses his job through a lack of production he'll be replaced.

By Caldwell.

No depth chart on planet earth would have Coles above Henry after today.

Well, since the only depth chart on earth that concerns us is the one Marvin will post, we'll certainly check that over the course of the week. When Cheech remains a backup who should be playing special teams but a selfish prima donna doesn't at week's end, what preparation method do you prefer for your crow? I recommend deep fried.

Dude you have 50 posts you signed up in october, and you are going to call people racist around here, look in the mirror, buddy maybe your the one who is racist. Dont think many people appricate that, and get over your hate for Coles because he will continue to start.

TBF to exacta, and I only say this due to exposure to a rather robust rugby forum, I'm sure Exacta was throwing that out in a far from serious manner. Misguided probably but nothing big. Or I might be totally wrong and he's twigged me.

It was the jooz what dun it!

Ok guys I grant you what you want. I won't come back here. Tell the moderator to throw me out.

have fun with Coles. I will also look forward to Chad's I mean Marvin's depth chart. peace out.

Kinda thinking the whole "you are all racists" is a pretty good argument for promotion to troll status

I mean, a classic troll's aim is to get as much negative attention has he can on him regardless of the topic, usually by making outrageous claims, and what better why to draw everyone and anyone in but to call everyone a racist?

The "chad's roster" piece was also classical troll-ish....he might just as well have said that Bin Laden sets the roster.

Kinda thinking the whole "you are all racists" is a pretty good argument for promotion to troll status

I mean, a classic troll's aim is to get as much negative attention has he can on him regardless of the topic, and what better why to draw everyone and anyone in but to call everyone a racist?

You look at the childish things you said. I don't see any post where I made comments to offend anybody. it a forum I can speak my mind FYI not a private club.