Chris Henry Career Day

Exacta

When Coles plays again and does something special besides collect his $$ than let me know. Until then he is the only novelty act. Cause a WR that only blocks is certainly a novelty to me.

Go tell your bed buddy to play special teams like any other backup receiver in the league does

Go tell your bed buddy to learn some other route other than "go long, Chris"

Go tell your bed buddy that he needs to pursue and tackle defenders who intercept balls

That is, if you can get your mouth clear long enough to tell him any of these things

Till then, he remains a incomplete one trick pony WR who is lucky to be playing, much less not dead of acute lead poisoning in Florida

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOL OK whatever. I came and said what I said before the game and the guy has over 90yds and Coles doesnt do anything.

I wont say another word. The season will play out and yes Henry is a novelty act. You are right. Lets get Coles in there blocking with his crippled hands.

Actually you said he would have 7 receptions or a Touchdown and you were wrong on both accounts,Pretty sure you owe Derekshank your soul.

Coles hasnt dropped any 30 yd passes because he can't beat anyone 30yds downfield. The only reason Henry is not in the game is because of his injury. They said he is 100 percent now. Guarantee he gets a td and or at least 7 receptions sunday. Gigantic beast. Carson already loves him the guy knows how to get open better than anyone.

He had his best game of his career. Please. If anything I was more accurate with my prediction. Made bold statements and the guy steps up and all they can say is why he did not run into the endzone after he was grabbed and still made the 70+ yd reception. For the 90th time. Henry has secured his spot as #3 WR. Let's see what happens.

Part way through his 5th yr in the league, Slim has 115 catches for 1,760 yds and 20 TDs. For a player of his talents, that is shocking. I'm angry at him because he has all the physical tools to be an animal at receiver. He could flat out dominate. His frail mentality and lack of desire, although props to him for not constantly f**king up with the law anymore - almost a whole two yrs now, are still all too evident for me. It was a small thing but that one ball thrown to him on the sideline - he didn't even f**king try to catch it and it was there to be caught. He was behind the corner and the safety was still coming over. Plenty of space and time to attempt to grab it and nothing.

Well screw you Slim for that effort. Don't even put in the effort, the bare damn minimum you should do, then screw you. Coles has been poor, no denying it but not through a lack of trying and hustle. That's why he gets a reprieve for the time being.

Coles is a gutty veteran. No doubt. He just does not fit with the program.

But he does were winning with him starting aren't we? we need a complete WR for what were doing were not the high octane offense that we were in 2005.

PS,I don't know if you noticed but Coles is the WR who is in on One WR Sets,So like WPdios said we have 4 WR's who have different roles its about using em properly and I feel that did that today.

When Coles plays again and does something special besides collect his $$ than let me know. Until then he is the only novelty act. Cause a WR that only blocks is certainly a novelty to me.

Go tell your bed buddy to play special teams like any other backup receiver in the league does

Go tell your bed buddy to learn some other route other than "go long, Chris"

Go tell your bed buddy that he needs to pursue and tackle defenders who intercept balls

That is, if you can get your mouth clear long enough to tell him any of these things

Till then, he remains a incomplete one trick pony WR who is lucky to be playing, much less not dead of acute lead poisoning in Florida

Go tell your buddy to practice long snapping if he wants to wear a uniform.

Coles is a gutty veteran. No doubt. He just does not fit with the program.

But he does were winning with him starting aren't we? we need a complete WR for what were doing were not the high octane offense that we were in 2005.

Today was the biggest win of the season and guess what Coles did not start and barely played. Jesus give the guy a chance. He is a kid. he made mistakes. he has done a darn good job to change and that says enough to me. Keeping his nose clean getting better and wait till he is 100 percent. WOW.

For the 90th time. Henry has secured his spot as #3 WR.

No, you dont have 90 posts yet, though I am sure that when you do, a quick analysis will show that

89 of them are about how Chris Henry is the most bestest WR ever and a really great person to boot and how Jerry Rice wishes he was as good as Chris Henry

and

1 will be about how you just hit it big by wiring away your life savings in exchange for 30 million dollars coming next week from Nigeria, and how you plan to celebrate by going clubbing with Odell Thurman, Reggie McNeal, and Cheech. Oh, and ole Tremain Mack will be the designated driver cuz he knows all the good parking places near downtown

For the 90th time. Henry has secured his spot as #3 WR. Let's see what happens.

Um have to Disagree Caldwell is still 3# he has been clutch with his two game winning touch downs and can play the slot...Can Henry replace Caldwell in the slot?

He's like a lanky Ted Ginn Jr.

Well in Ted Ginns defense he would have gotten the Touchdown.

Just admit Chris Henry made you and the ravens Kiss the baby today. Accept it.

I dont get some people, here we are just won a big game, and we are here talking about how bad coles was in THIS WIN, go watch other games and tell me Coles dosnt mean anything to this team. If Marvin thought Slim was good enough to start he would be starting, but guess what he still comes in and makes plays and Coles comes in and makes plays, Caldwell comes in and makes plays, Chad comes in a makes plays, who the hell cares who makes the plays as long as they keep winning. Show me in the other games where Coles dosnt make a differnce in some way, he had one game where he didnt, get over it.

I am sure Henry will try to work some blocking in next time when he is busy being doubled covered and helping Chad, Caldwell and Coates get WIDE OPEN 6 times like he did today.

Watch the game and you will see him in double coverage each time the above mentioned were wide open.

I dont get some people, here we are just won a big game, and we are here talking about how bad coles was in THIS WIN, go watch other games and tell me Coles dosnt mean anything to this team. If Marvin thought Slim was good enough to start he would be starting, but guess what he still comes in and makes plays and Coles comes in and makes plays, Caldwell comes in and makes plays, Chad comes in a makes plays, who the hell cares who makes the plays as long as they keep winning. Show me in the other games where Coles dosnt make a differnce in some way, he had one game where he didnt, get over it.

The Point is that he does do more than run down field that is all. Yes they all bring great things to the table and at the end of the day nothing is better than having more guys trying to out perform each other on our team. But to not recognize the little things he brings and hype up Coles blocking is silly. Obviously I am a fan of the underdog and I want Henry to do well because I think people deserve the chance to change and I am liking what I am seeing.

:lol: Wow, somebody really took a big dump in your cereal today huh TJ?

Yeah, and his name is Exacta.

Cheech made a catch. It was a good catch. It helped us win. Good job, Cheech.

This moron Exacta wants to crown Cheech the second coming of Jerry Rice based on one play, and at the same time, declare Coles as done.

Ridiculous

Part way through his 5th yr in the league, Slim has 115 catches for 1,760 yds and 20 TDs. For a player of his talents, that is shocking. I'm angry at him because he has all the physical tools to be an animal at receiver. He could flat out dominate. His frail mentality and lack of desire, although props to him for not constantly f**king up with the law anymore - almost a whole two yrs now, are still all too evident for me. It was a small thing but that one ball thrown to him on the sideline - he didn't even f**king try to catch it and it was there to be caught. He was behind the corner and the safety was still coming over. Plenty of space and time to attempt to grab it and nothing.

Well screw you Slim for that effort. Don't even put in the effort, the bare damn minimum you should do, then screw you. Coles has been poor, no denying it but not through a lack of trying and hustle. That's why he gets a reprieve for the time being.

Oh just leave out that there were two raven defenders nearly holding him. What kind of propaganda is that?

Td in every preseason game. Big part of today's win. he is going to butcher Houston. Just wait and see. If he does not get mentally in the game over this season than I have no claim.

Looks like he is on the right path to helping us to be very successful this season and it just shows you how strong this team is that a guy is willing to change his life to be a part of it.

Caldwell is still 3# he has been clutch with his two game winning touch downs and can play the slot...Can Henry replace Caldwell in the slot?

Exactly. Caldwell is a complete WR in just his second year. AND he willingly plays special teams - whatever it takes to help the team win

Cheech is nowhere close, and has made no effort whatsoever to play special teams. He's a selflish, stupid, one trick pony. Good thing he does that one trick well, or he'd be flipping burgers at Sonic with his mom

He's like a lanky Ted Ginn Jr.

Well in Ted Ginns defense he would have gotten the Touchdown.

Exactly

Don't think it is fair to use foul language on this forum. It was an emotional day for the bengals. I am just happy Mike Zimmer was able to smile and he owes that smile today.

Coles is amazing and I can't wait to see him block for Henry against Houston.

When the ball flew past his melon head about a foot away the corner was at least 3 yds behind him and the safety was about the disatnce away coming over in coverage.

Hey, he made two good catches and at important times. Well done to him, but I can see where TJ is coming from. He's always been able to do that and yet, he has never been anything other than a #3 (in his good yr). There's a reason for that and that reason remians for the time being.

Put it this way, if Slim really wants it he can earn it. It's not like I don't want him to. With his and speed he should be getting better numbers than Chad at this point. And yet in his entire career he has as many yards as Chad used to get in a single season.

TJ I have to throw this out there. Are you a racist?