After Thoughts Ravens game 1#

Kazkal

You said you were kicked off the .com board. I understand that completely, and can only hope that blessed event occurs here at some point.

Whaa? Ban Agreen? Why in the world would anyone ban Agreen? He's nothing but positive, puts up good and entertaining posts, and is as Bengal-crazed as they come.

I would miss him a lot if you banned him, so if anyone is considering banning Agreen, please don't do it.

That's what I got banned for. For supporting Chris Henry and Odell Thurman when everyone else was out for blood. I said that a DUI wasn't that serious (in a legal, not moral stance) and got into with Joe_F_from_Florence, he's a Florence Police Officer and apparently a very uptight moderator who thinks he's the almighty over at the .com... Whatever, this site is the best. I'm glad I got banned.

Well, right or wrong, trying to tell a police officer from anywhere that a DUI isn't serious is plain stupid. I'm sure police officers see more people injured and killed from drunk drivers than we'll ever know.

Not something you should be banned for, but IMO that's a stupid stance for you to take. DUI's are very serious.

You're right, they are very serious. But lets face it. Henry, or any other NFL player for that matter won't get kicked out of the NFL for a single DUI. That's the bottom line, period. There's no need to hate on Henry and want him gone for getting a DUI. They were stupid and I was right.

In fact most people that get DUI's do not have any adverse affect on thier jobs because of it. DUI's are serious, but common place also.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juuuuust a bit off topic...

I loved the way the Bengals showed enough desire to come back and win again. Is that better?

:lmao:

Maybe we can talk about how Henry was such a complete force in that game and how bad Coles sucks ??

Actually this thread needs to be done. Any objections or is there something more to add ??