Bengals at Ravens Game Thread 10/11/09

membengal

Once more into the breach for all of us, and this one a harder to figure jaunt than usual, given the wild card of the team's emotions surrounding Coach Zim.

I bet they keep it close.

I sure hope they do.

But blowing Baltimore out would be even better.

Pre-game and game chatter here.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just so impossible to figure this one given the Zim thing, from where I sit. You know there will be an extra layer of emotion, and that can be as potentially a bad thing as a good thing. It's just a wild card factor.

ESPN spent about eight minutes on the game at 11:51 in their pre-game. On field report from Rachel Nichols, and the focus on Zim.

Jackson and others wondering also about how the emotional overlay will affect the game.

I worry about the emotions also, but Rey said the defense with play there hearts out, and leave everything that they have on the field for there coach. Go win one for Coach Zim and his wife. Im very nervous about this game, and i hope everybody rallies around the emotions for this game and they do leave everything out there and at the end of the day they get the win. They derseve this win. God bless Coach Zim today

For Baltimore, Gaither at LT indeed out with the neck issue from last week. Rookie Oher slides from right to left to make his first NFL start there. Locally, they think that will be just fine and the Ravens will be just as strong on the line in this configuration. We shall see. Odom vs. Oher is a key matchup at this point.

Yep Zim must call the blitz early and often and pressure Flacco all day. I would love to see some turnovers today for the defense. I worried about the Tank not playing today, but i guess they are trying to rest him, its still a long season.

O-line needs to come up big today they need to keep Baltimore off Palmer. Now lets go win one for Coach

One other things guys, I hate to kill it but... It's a lot to put on the defense to do the whole "let's go win one for Zim" thing. There's still a great team across from us. If we do lose today, you're putting a big burden of responsibility on the team for not winning it for Zimmer, and nobody needs that. Just Saying.

One other things guys, I hate to kill it but... It's a lot to put on the defense to do the whole "let's go win one for Zim" thing. There's still a great team across from us. If we do lose today, you're putting a big burden of responsibility on the team for not winning it for Zimmer, and nobody needs that. Just Saying.

No matter what happens today, Zimmer will incur no wrath from me.