Leon Hall

kentjett

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick Mason, the Baltimore #1 receiver, had zero catches today.

Just sayin'...

To put that in perspective even more, Hall had more catches today then Mason did. Baltimore's wide receivers combined for 4 total catches.

A total of one reception has been made against the Bengals this season by the following receivers:

Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Derrick Mason

:huh:

Incredible fact right there. :blink:

Hall is pretty lucky Flacco overthrew that ball late in the 4th quarter. Watching Hall get beat that badly almost reminded me of the Hall/Ginn matchup at the OSU/Michigan game.

But... other than that, the entire secondary played a great game.

I got the impression that he expected deep help on the play. I could be wrong, of course...

If this team shuts down Andre Johnson next week, they that will say alot about these corners. The Texans have a very high powered offense, and im not sure whats going to happen, but they need a good performance

Not nearly as high powered as the Ravens... or so the stats indicated up until the Bengals defense shut them down!

Just heard over on NFL.com's bengals/texans preview that Leon is averaging 3.8 yards per attempt on passes thrown his way. Good lord man.

That's like, "good" and related concepts, right?

I think the cutoff for "good" like, and as such, is around 3.65 ypa. So, I mean, I expect more from leon than this like, and as such, but I mean, same ol' bungles, right?