Bengals at Browns Game Thread 10/04/09

membengal

Well as long as we're winning I'm happy. I just wish the Bengals were a bigger draw so that our game streams weren't so dodgy. I enjoyed the 45 seconds of gametime I've seen though.

Nice to hear about the D getting in on the scoring act again.

What stream are you watching?

/>http://www.atdhe.net/8708/watch-cincinnati-bengals-vs-cleveland-browns

Keep going offline for periods of time so to say I'm watching it is a stretch. Hopefully it'll all sort itself out by the end of the 2nd Q like most weeks.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enuf with the big pass plays allowed!

Yea they give up way to many big plays and it is annoying now. Its because they cant get any pressure, either they need to bitz more, or Odom just cant get going yet

To recap, the Browns have scored zero points, volcom.

Zero.

Yea they give up way to many big plays and it is annoying now. Its because they cant get any pressure, either they need to bitz more, or Odom just cant get going yet

Zero.

I didnt say they were doing horrible, but i would like to see more pressure on Derek, nothing wrong with me hoping for some things from this team.

Why throw into coverage like that! We're up 14, we can use the rest of the half clock-wise, and we throw into double coverage! Amazing.

Reflex action. We're normally at least two scores by now ourselves. It'll take them a few games to realize we no longer flat out suck.

Zero.

I didnt say they were doing horrible, but i would like to see more pressure on Derek, nothing wrong with me hoping for some things from this team.

You sure do ride the defense hard in these threads.

Zero points, at this point. And have scored seven of their own.