Bengals at Browns Game Thread 10/04/09

membengal

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard fought win today. A win is a win. Won without a few of are starters so that's was great Next week looks like another hard battle with the Ratbirds so go get em Bengals. 3-1 wow !!!!

Hard fought win today. A win is a win. Won without a few of are starters so that's was great Next week looks like another hard battle with the Ratbirds so go get em Bengals. 3-1 wow !!!!

As long as we let them score 1st, and lead going into the 4th quarter, we got a shot!

Man up? Right here on this very thread I was advocating for punting on 4th and 10 and preserving the tie. My "man up" gene is lost at the moment.

Regadless, I will once more toss a game thread into the breach next weekend.

Frankly, with this defense, they should be in that game in the 4th quarter. And then? Yaneverknow.

Man up? Right here on this very thread I was advocating for punting on 4th and 10 and preserving the tie. My "man up" gene is lost at the moment.

Frankly, with this defense, they should be in that game in the 4th quarter. And then? Yaneverknow.

We go with what we know, and we know you're 3-0. Come next Sunday I expect you to pick up your weapon and take point.

You better go ahead and start it now before someone else does...

That thread would get deleted so fast it would make your head swim.

I hereby nominate Billy's comment here as the comment of the week :-) Laughed my ass off.

Got superstition?

I hereby nominate Billy's comment here as the comment of the week :-) Laughed my ass off.

Got superstition?

S**t. I've worn the same boots at work for the past 3 years just because nothing bad has happened to me during that time! ;)

So it really comes down to this - no matter what personnel we put on the field - even if we have JoePong at Center and me returning kicks (well, one - then you gotta take me to the hospital morgue and find some other schmoe to lug the rock on subsequent kickoffs) - we win 75% of our games where membengal initiates the assocuiated Game Thread

Maybe this was Son of a Genius's master plan all along

So it really comes down to this - no matter what personnel we put on the field - even if we have JoePong at Center and me returning kicks (well, one - then you gotta take me to the hospital morgue and find some other schmoe to lug the rock on subsequent kickoffs) - we win 75% of our games where membengal initiates the assocuiated Game Thread

Yeah, that's it. Aaron and I are just his minions.

I didn't start the week 1 thread. Hence, Billy's declaration.

I am pretty sure there are other forces at work though...