Where are they now? Former Bengals

jjakq27

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOO TUSKERS!!! I JUST FOUND OUT IMMA TUSKERS FAN!!

GO THURMAN!!! WELCOME BACK TO FOOTBALL BUDDY!

Link to the Tuskers team page.

http://www.ufl-footb...florida_tuskers

And the league must have went to the same fabric store as the Seahawks this past weekend because all four of the teams in the league use some combination of that popsicle-green color, the Carolina Panther blue along with black, grey or white on their unis.

Oh man this gets even better. Chuck Breshnehan is their LB coach and Al Roberts is their special teams coach................

What is this place, the Island of Misfit Toys or something?

lol yes it is! i was wondering if anyone else knew this.

Had no idea Kitna was in Dallas. Crazy.

Yeah, apparently the Cowboys were looking for a backup to Romo and after making the trade to bring in Roy Williams (WR) he told them if they wanted someone as a backup QB, to go get Kitna. I can't remember where I saw that, but recall thinking that Jon still gets a lot of respect in regards to his knowledge of the game. I still think he would make an awesome QB coach when he retires...

Yeah I was watching the Cowboys during the preseason and that's when I saw Kitna. They made a point of saying that if he had been in Dallas that his presence would have helped Tony Romo and the Cowboys make the playoffs.

Now whether he is capable of winning a playoff game is a whole other matter!

The Lions traded him for Anthony Henry!!!

UFL starts thursday night DeDe Dorsey plays for Las Vegas and Odell Thurman plays for florida. Florida also has Chuck Breshnahan and Al Roberts as asst.Coaches (So the coaching will suck). Anybody going to watch this?

Nope.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep this one active, Levi Jones was signed by the Redskins this week and the Bengals picked up Orien Harris off the street to take the place of the injured Antwan Odom. Harris was the player traded for Brian Leonard in the spring.

• 2 weeks later...

Levi Jones looks set to start in Washington this weekend.

/>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/05/redskins-tackle-job-may-be-left-to-jones/

Also during the Indy-49ers game, I heard Mark Roman's name mentioned for SF a couple of times.

I'm not even going to dignify Levi's rediculous comments with a response.

Oh, wait. Yes, I am...

BWAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA!!

You've been doing a lot of laughing lately.

As far as Levi and TJ go, I think the only way I would be laughing more is if Levi HAD actually signed with Seattle as he was originally thought to do. Not because the Seahawks would have been worse than Washington, obviously, but because I'd love to hear Levi go off daily on TJ for convincing him to go there.

He put Jared Allen on the map a few years ago. "Swinging gate" comes to mind.

My favorite Bengalzone thread of all time might be the one where Kid Steakhouse called for Marvin Lewis to be fired immediately due to his refusal to play an injured Levi Jones. Best, Steakhouse then repeats his demand each following week until another injury forces Levi "out of the dog house"....to face Allen.

Good times.