Steelers at Bengals Game Thread 9/27/2009

membengal

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, really impressive. Palmer willed that win. Some cluthc plays and gonads made this happen. They should be 3-0.

Best part is Pitt is 1-2 and Rey-Rey is OK.

Now I'm going home to make love to my wife. Yippe-kay-ay muther truckers!!!!!!

Eat a big chit samwich Whines Hard.

Wow, really impressive. Palmer willed that win. Some cluthc plays and gonads made this happen. They should be 3-0.

Post of the year! :lmao:

this is the kind of win that can propel a team towards the playoff's just a huge win. brian leonard you caldwell and palmer are the man! how big was all 3 of them in that final drive. i don't know what i am seeing but this is 2 games in a row where our coaches made the adjustment to put our guy in a poisition to win. ...TOTAL TEAM EFFORT, TOTAL TEAM WIN!!! WHO DEY!

I gotta say, after reading through 16 pages of posts, I am so glad I don't post during the game. So many meltdowns. Atleast mine weren't on peper today.

Palmer same as last week, slow start but he played solid mistake free football in the second half. Caldwell uses his body better than any sub 6 ft reciever i've seen in a long time. Chad disappeared a little bit late, but it was Chad who opened the defense to begin with. It's telling that on a day where the defense was far from thier best, they still put the team in position to win a tough game like this.

I'm going to end this off saying something I don't know if I've ever said. The Bengals just won a game they shouldn't have.

Oh my god.

Yes. Exactly. Wow. I was lying on my floor in front of the TV in a fetal position and BOOM! TD! Then the last :14 and...holy crap. WE WIN!

I am so proud of these guys tonight.

Now: on to Cleveland!

I was in the exact same position, Hoosier. My wife is seriously questioning my sanity.

Well, she was already, but you get the idea.

Afterwards there was a long drawn out celebratory victory lap(s) of the inside of my house with one of my dogs trailing and barking the whole way. Capped off by walking out of my house with my Bengals jersey on to see the entire family of Steelers fans across the street out on their front porch looking extremely grumpy.

Life is good :P

Oh my god.

Yes. Exactly. Wow. I was lying on my floor in front of the TV in a fetal position and BOOM! TD! Then the last :14 and...holy crap. WE WIN!

I was in the exact same position, Hoosier. My wife is seriously questioning my sanity.

Afterwards there was a long drawn out celebratory victory lap(s) of the inside of my house with one of my dogs trailing and barking the whole way. Capped off by walking out of my house with my Bengals jersey on to see the entire family of Steelers fans across the street out on their front porch looking extremely grumpy.

I did the early walk of the dog today so I could watch the game, and as I was almost home, I was hailed by the cop (and bears fan) who lives across the street. We chatted and, as I'm wearing my No. 9 jersey, we talk some football. He mentions that he and his wife heard me screaming last week when we beat GB. His wife asked what was up, and he explained that Bengals fans haven't had a lot to yell about in a while (to put it mildly). Tonight, not 2 mins after the Bengals win, he's at my door with a beer and a big congrats. :cheers:

Post of the year! :lmao:

Seconded! I may frame that and put it in my room. Perfect.

Oh my god.

I did the early walk of the dog today so I could watch the game, and as I was almost home, I was hailed by the cop (and bears fan) who lives across the street. We chatted and, as I'm wearing my No. 9 jersey, we talk some football. He mentions that he and his wife heard me screaming last week when we beat GB. His wife asked what was up, and he explained that Bengals fans haven't had a lot to yell about in a while (to put it mildly). Tonight, not 2 mins after the Bengals win, he's at my door with a beer and a big congrats. :cheers:

Hoosier, I've got to come to Cincy and catch a game with you one of these days. I've got a feeling we'd get along well :lol:

:cheers: