Chris Crocker

COB

The mechanical gate that wouldn't let Marvin in? Or an actual live attendant? Or either?

All of them. DOMINATE! Kick that gate's butt Rey, it said things. Things about your mom.

PS, looking forward to the other game this Saturday. Nervous as hell though.

Yeah, me too. I know VT is playing at home but Miami is looking like the old Miami...and well, our QB sucks. We almost lost to fuggin Nebraska! At home! I'm thinking Miami is going to win by at least 7 points. Hokies have their midseason crisis early and wonder again why they can't field a competent offense.

Not to entirely derail the thread.....Blacksburg is a tough place to go to. Our Offense is strong but I'm not convinced about our D just yet, especially the secondary. It'll be a great match I think considering our respective weaknesses and strengths as teams. But anyway, good going beating Nebraska anyway. Maybe the talking heads will ease up on the ACC is total s**t spiel. I mean I know we don't have powerhouses like Washington, Baylor or Miss St in there but we're slowly coming back as a conference I think. Hopefully Miami can add to the reasons why the ACC took us in and not leave it all up to VT to hold up the old Big East reputation.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to watching Texas play Florida, or maybe Alabama for the national title. Yawn.

But yeah, Go Bengals and so on and so forth.