Bengals at Packers Game Thread 9/20/2009

membengal

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope Brat makes better use of the edge of the field and off-tackle plays. Benson did his best work out there last week, and that was where Scott may have been effective. Spread it out a bit, Brat.

I really do hope Brat makes better use of the edge of the field and off-tackle plays. Benson did his best work out there last week, and that was where Scott may have been effective. Spread it out a bit, Brat.

been saying that for years. let our athletes make plays.

O-line play today, on both sides of the ball, will tell us who will win. Collins learning curve cannot afford to dip again.

Just heard the guys talking on NFL network and none of them have us winning today! They put up some stats and Palmers last five starts are losses and he's thrown more Int's the TD's! I'm sticking with what I said after last weeks game, we'll be wither 0-4 or 1-3 after week four. I hope I'm wrong, but we can't win if the off can't put any points on the board. However, I'm still supporting my team, got the big Bengal flag flying in the front yard, got my jersey on and am waiting for kick off. The wife went to get her hair done so she wouldn't have to hear screaming and profanity all day.

Just heard the guys talking on NFL network and none of them have us winning today! They put up some stats and Palmers last five starts are losses and he's thrown more Int's the TD's! I'm sticking with what I said after last weeks game, we'll be wither 0-4 or 1-3 after week four. I hope I'm wrong, but we can't win if the off can't put any points on the board. However, I'm still supporting my team, got the big Bengal flag flying in the front yard, got my jersey on and am waiting for kick off. The wife went to get her hair done so she wouldn't have to hear screaming and profanity all day.

lol - awesome...Ill be yelling at the tv with you.

No one is going to give the Bengals the benefit of the doubt. Its time to earn respect and GB is a good place to do it.

Hit fast and keep the heat on. Surprise everyone. Come on Bengals - DO IT!!!!!!

I want to hear Chris Berman talk about the Bengals in a different tone of voice. :bengal:

I want Berman to drop off the face of the planet. Didn't his shtick get tired sometime in the early 90's?

Berman has been a fixture at ESPN since day one. They'll have to carry his corpse off the set to get him to leave! :lol:

Just heard the guys talking on NFL network and none of them have us winning today! They put up some stats and Palmers last five starts are losses and he's thrown more Int's the TD's!

Funny how you never hear them mention that over the last four games the Bengals D has averaged fewer than 8 points a game allowed. Big test for them today.

Just heard the guys talking on NFL network and none of them have us winning today! They put up some stats and Palmers last five starts are losses and he's thrown more Int's the TD's!

Funny how you never hear them mention that over the last four games the Bengals D has averaged fewer than 8 points a game allowed. Big test for them today.

Yeah but we all know they were scrub teams we were playing. DUH!