Did we get cheated?

agreen_112

Welcome ct. :cheers: Name seems familiar, maybe I've seen it while lurking on other bengals forums.

thanks, nope first bengals forum ever. i have been reading here for a couple years now but never registered. but after that loss i had to vent :lol: , not many bengals fans in ct

Ah, Pats world. Welcome anyway. A unique start to the season anyway. It can only get better from here right? Right? Somebody tell me it will get better. Please.

Welcome ct. :cheers: Name seems familiar, maybe I've seen it while lurking on other bengals forums.

thanks, nope first bengals forum ever. i have been reading here for a couple years now but never registered. but after that loss i had to vent :lol: , not many bengals fans in ct

Ah, Pats world. Welcome anyway. A unique start to the season anyway. It can only get better from here right? Right? Somebody tell me it will get better. Please.

i still see a strong season ahead despite all the skepticism. On a diff note did anyone else see justin smith actually close an impressive game for the niners? he looked pretty good as crazy as that sounds

They were ripped off, but not because of the time on the clock. J. Joseph intercepted the pass before the fluke play and looked to have gotten both feet in bounds. Why did the booth not review this play? Even if it turns out it was not a catch, it should have been looked at.

CBS showed the replay and JJ's left foot was clearly out of bounds so it doesn't matter.

Honestly people, the Bengals shot themselves in the foot all day yesterday. The refs didn't cost the Bengals the game. The Bengals did. They didn't execute on offense and the playcalling was horrible. St. Louis botches another snap, too. You can't blame these things on the ref. If we score that field goal and don't kill all of our drives with penalties and drops that fluke play doesn't even matter.