O-Line

volcom69

Ok so i thought today the o-line played half decent, it could have been much worse, and i thought they held there ground for the most part. Now my question is when Livings got hurt, Mathis came in, but at the end of the game i saw Dennis Roland in there where was he playing guard or tackle. I still would love to see him start or maybe they will get a vet this week on the street????

Next week they need a big day from the o-line Greenbays defense is looking pretty good.

I thought Cook played well.

The weak link was on the right with Williams and Collins. And it was not as if Collins was dreadful, just looked a step off.

Williams looked outpaced on pass plays. Though, the Bensson TD was right over his back. He gets push in run plays.

Roland was in there, at G, rotating with Mathis. Roland and Whit make a very large left side to protect Carson.

The line gets a B- for its efforts today.

Palmer gets a C+, given his time off with the ankle. His arm looked strong. Lots of lasers.

85 gets a C+. would be higher but his holding call costs us a drive. I did like his intensity and effort. he is back to a high level with his cuts and speed.

My goats are Coles Brad St. Snap-a-naught.