Titans @ Steelers

HoosierCat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how disappointed he looks! It's cracking me up! So much better than that s**tty condescending grin he's usually sporting.

Oooooh I know what you mean D. I hope that River plants a good one on the Bastard this year. Nothing better than a snot bubbling tackle on his ass.

The classic play like crap and still give away the game by the we aint going anywhere Titans. And all the Squeeler f**ks will be bragging and waving there s**t stained towels around like they f-ing did something. Omg kick the field goal through Holy crap. LoL

Is Bresnahan calling the defense for TEN?

That's funny. I was having flashbacks to 2007 as well.

The worst part was how they got that gift of a fumble to get them to OT, then called the same "prevent" bullsh*t that almost got them scored on the first time. Why the hell don't you stick with what works?

Note to all DC's in the NFL: If you don't get pressure on Roethlisberger, and you give him the middle of the field, he will pick you apart.

I'd say the Titans are not what they were last year. Don't look for another 13-3 from them. They really miss Haynesworth and Collins is looking like a backup again. His release is so slow. It reminds me of Bernie Kosar. I wish they could have knocked off Pitt but whatever. We'll have to do that ourselves. Pitt still has no running game

I don't know, I thought the Titans fared pretty well last night against the Steelers. Hell, the game would have never made it to overtime had Bironas made at least one of the two missed/blocked FG's during regulation. The Steelers played a tough game and credit has to be given to Ben who continues to find a way to keep things going for that offense.

The Titans defensive coordinator is a complete idiot. They are putting pressure on Ben all game long and getting positive results from that pressure and they go all prevent on them at the end of the game, when they needed the pressure the most. 3rd down and 12 and the Titans rush 3 and drop 8. Don't they already know how that story is going to end when playing the Steelers ?? I mean seriously, you just knew Ben was going to have all the time to complete a pass for a 1st down and keep that drive going.

I hate to see injuries for any team (I really do) but it should be interesting to see how big of an impact not having Polumalu for the next 3-6 weeks with a sprained MCL is going to affect their defense.

I'd say the Titans are not what they were last year. Don't look for another 13-3 from them. They really miss Haynesworth and Collins is looking like a backup again. His release is so slow. It reminds me of Bernie Kosar. I wish they could have knocked off Pitt but whatever. We'll have to do that ourselves. Pitt still has no running game

Wow, I watched the game and saw a Titans team that should have had a comfortable lead late in the game if thier kicker could have been made a couple of easy FG's. The Defensive calls late in the game were very disturbing and almost looked as if the Titans were throwing the game.

I hate to see injuries for any team (I really do) but it should be interesting to see how big of an impact not having Polumalu for the next 3-6 weeks with a sprained MCL is going to affect their defense.

Yep... The ol' Madden curse didn't waste much time this year. If I'm Larry Fitzgerald, I'm searching online right now for some sort of protective plastic bubble that the NFL would let me wear in games.

Our Bingals have an opportunity to start the season off well, and do something this year if they want. Pitt's o-line looks no better than ours, and they manage to win a tough game against a very good team last night, despite losing one of their top 3 players and having no running game to speak of.

It's frustrating to watch Ben pull these games out of his ass time and time again, gotta give the guy some credit. He hangs in the pocket and takes hits like no one else in the league at that position.

For all the other arguments about his merits and drawbacks, he's a winner. Having a consistently top 10 D helps but when it comes down to it, if they need him to make plays and get them over the finishing line he does and does it with alarming regularity.

Win pretty, win ugly. The fat-faced bastard. /angry face

I was rooting hard against the Steelers last night but in hindsight might it be better to pin a loss on the Titans? They could very well be our WC competition.

I hate Ben too but I also respect him. We cannot ever underestimate the guy. He will do what it takes to win. Ironically his greatest strength is also his Achilles Heel. His scrambling adds up to a lot of body blows and makes him vulnerable to getting banged up and sure enough he does usually get hurt every year. The Paul Brown philosophy is to keep your QB in the pocket and do not let him leave because that opens himself up to injury. The Steelers are living dangerously letting him roam like that.

Our Bingals have an opportunity to start the season off well, and do something this year if they want. Pitt's o-line looks no better than ours, and they manage to win a tough game against a very good team last night, despite losing one of their top 3 players and having no running game to speak of.

It's frustrating to watch Ben pull these games out of his ass time and time again, gotta give the guy some credit. He hangs in the pocket and takes hits like no one else in the league at that position.

LOL yea now if our defense would be just as good as theres we would be ok. They ran like 1.6 yards per carry lol lol wow that is just horrible, and they could not stop the blitz. I wanna know why the Titans stopped blitzin though i just dont get it.

The Steelers are living dangerously letting him roam like that.

Very true. Always the possibility of him getting his leg caught underneath himself when being taken down be a DE or LB finally. It's his style though so...

Come on Carson, show your true class again this season. You can hang with anyone in this league. :bengal:

pitt came off with the win which is all that matters, but in my opinion they didnt look like super bowl champs. But a win is a win we shall see. I WAS SO mad when they won the toss, but what can you do

I'd say the majority of their wins last year were just as fugly. I've had the misfortune of watching the majority of the Steeler games, and it always appears to me that the team that outplayed them for 3 quarters doesn't want to win that much in the 4th quarter. They always either make critical mistakes, or change the gameplan that had been working for 45 minutes.

I used to call it luck, because it always seems like things bounce their way... but after watching them win one ugly game after another luck can no longer be the reason. Not sure what it is... but I hate it.