Broncos @ Bengals

jjakq27

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k you, offense. f**kin' man up and f**kin' own this game. f**kers.

And, f**k you, Carson Palmer.

I'd rather see O'Sullivan, in sync and in rhythm, than watch this team choke this game away because Carson was f**kin' hurt the whole pre-season and this offense is not ready to go.

f**kers.

Oh, and f**k you, Brad St. Louis. A massive f**k you, to you.

Unreal. Down by 3 at the half!

Like I said, this is what I was afraid of. O can't get out of its own way, lets Denver hang around, and here we are.

We all feared that. It's why the plethora of Palmer threads back when the ankle manifested itself. Because we saw it coming to this point.

Sharpe and Boomer laying into the Bengals

Unfortunately our Bengals just aren't very good ultimately.

They should the Bengals offense is just really suckin, the defense keeps them in the game the offense cant do crap how pathetic

Just don't forget that they're playing against a bad Broncos offense with a new Qb and coach/system.

Not worried about the defense, but they're not world beaters either. The o-line is giving these guys nowhere to go and our QB seems to need more time and room than any other in the league to operate consistently enough to score points.

I wanna know what is wrong with this offense, i think the o-line is doing a good enough job, so is Carson just this rusy

Palmer is almost to the point where he has to have a perfect pocket to get into a rhythm. 3rd downs will almost always be tough for him as he is so immobile and when rushed immediately looks to his check down receiver.