Broncos @ Bengals

jjakq27

Anyone gotta link to watch online yet? :)

Like HK's, I'm countin' on Justin.tv to come through here in the Nati. I am thinking the 24 hour blackout extension isn't going to help much.

myp2pforum.eu says:

Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals

P2P Streams: Confirmed Stream

so chances are we'll be able to watch.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like HK's, I'm countin' on Justin.tv to come through here in the Nati. I am thinking the 24 hour blackout extension isn't going to help much.

myp2pforum.eu says:

NFL.com should have the game on delay....

NFL fans whose local teams' games are blacked out will be able to watch replays online for free -- though not until after midnight.

The recession has left several teams in danger of having games blacked out this season, including the Cincinnati Bengals and Arizona Cardinals this week. The league announced Thursday that home fans will be able to view the delayed broadcasts on NFL.com for 72 hours, except during "Monday Night Football."

A game is not aired in the home market if it does not sell out 72 hours in advance.

"We understand that the economy is limiting some families and corporations from buying as many game tickets as they had previously," commissioner Roger Goodell said in a release.

myp2pforum.eu says:

NFL.com should have the game on delay....

NFL fans whose local teams' games are blacked out will be able to watch replays online for free -- though not until after midnight.

The recession has left several teams in danger of having games blacked out this season, including the Cincinnati Bengals and Arizona Cardinals this week. The league announced Thursday that home fans will be able to view the delayed broadcasts on NFL.com for 72 hours, except during "Monday Night Football."

A game is not aired in the home market if it does not sell out 72 hours in advance.

"We understand that the economy is limiting some families and corporations from buying as many game tickets as they had previously," commissioner Roger Goodell said in a release.

I know this does not help those of you in the Nati, but DirecTV is giving a free preview for week 1 of Direct Ticket.

My two daughters have soccer games scheduled on Saturdays throughout the fall

They each have exactly one Sunday game

Anyone want to guess which Sunday both these games occur on? And the approximate time frame when these two games will be played?

:-)

ah well, I look forward to watching the highlights later that night.

Hoping Bernard Scott gets about 8-10 carries, a couple returns attempts, and a screen pass or two

And oh yeah, Chad's got a new list:

1120_1252692122.jpg

source?

1530homer.com

Also, we should be crediting Kroger, not the Brown family so much, as Kroger apparently bought the remaining tickets, I'm guessing with the benefit of having their sponsorship and commercials run during the TV broadcast, which always receives ridiculously high ratings.

Holy Hell. I just checked my TV listings and I see that the Denver @ Cincinnati game is being televised out here in Arizona on Sunday! :)

Life is good. :bengal:

Why the surprise? Are you suggesting this game lacks national appeal?

Not at all, but you'd be surprised at how few Bengals games I get to see at home. Usually I must trek out to the Sports Pub who has the Sunday Ticket.

Man does cbs like to sensationalize things. Fouts going on and on about Carson's ankle at the top of the pre-game show. All about how he's wearing a brace and won't be as mobile. Here's the thing. He's not that mobile to begin with, Dan.

Fired up boys!!! Here we go Who Dey Nation!! I'm posted up in front of the Sunday Ticket, laptop in hand for Fantasy and an Ice Cold Newcastle ready to go. god I love this time of year.

/>http://www.atdhe.net/9005/watch-denver-broncos-vs-cincinnati-bengals

For those poor unfortunates who can't find TV coverage (and those too cheap to subscribe to NFL online - like me).

Thanks for posting the link. It's hard to live in Peyton Manning-land here in Louisville.

Bengals inactives today are:

DeDe Dorsey

Tom Nelson

Frostee Rucker

Chase Coffman

Jerome Simpson

David Jones (foot)

Scott Kooistra (knee)

/>http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Dorsey-Nelson-inactive/0163c451-7a3f-4262-82d1-024910be52b0

I'll admit that I am mildly surprised that the decision was made to sit Coffman. The Bengals must think that what Foschi brings in the run game is more than what Coffman can offer receiving-wise in today's game. With Foschi being a late pickup, I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of Jeremi Johnson in two-back sets today. It'll be interesting to see who the first receiver off the bench is between Henry and Caldwell.

I don't know about anybody else, but I can't wait to see how Rey, MJ and Bernard Scott look in a real game today. I'll also keep an eye on Kyle Cook and Jeremi, in hoping they can both build on a decent preseasons, respectively.

Looks like Kyle Orton will start.

My moneys 3 ints & a fumble.

DeDe Dorsey

Tom Nelson

Frostee Rucker

Chase Coffman

Jerome Simpson

David Jones (foot)

Scott Kooistra (knee)

Surprised Dede & Nelson got sat.

I'll admit that I am mildly surprised that the decision was made to sit Coffman. The Bengals must think that what Foschi brings in the run game is more than what Coffman can offer receiving-wise in today's game.

Ya think Coffman was kinda thrown in fire with utecht and kelly getting injured early + the new guy supposed be solid blocker...