Broncos @ Bengals

jjakq27

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about as bad of a loss as I can remember.

Brat's 3rd down play calls cost this team a win.

Stunning. just stunning.

The team that couldn't win. It is as if they spent the offseason finding new and amazing ways to lose. Should be a prize for this.

Stunning. just stunning.

The team that couldn't win. It is as if they spent the offseason finding new and amazing ways to lose. Should be a prize for this.

The only one that can come to mind is the 1987 loss to the 49ers where we gave the ball back to them and they scored with 2 seconds to go. Montana to Rice.

Well this could be a long year after this game, but can they bounce back after this.....wow im speechless

That'll be one hell of a bounce.

That bounce will happen in December when the Bengals are about 2-10. You know what it's called...

Oh God....the Dead Cat? It's too early for that....but it doesn't feel that way.

Stunning. just stunning.

The only one that can come to mind is the 1987 loss to the 49ers where we gave the ball back to them and they scored with 2 seconds to go. Montana to Rice.

Nice pull. That may be the only regular season ending that has felt as "wrong" to me as that just did.

whats worse is that you know that would never ever happen for us

So true. When have the Bengals ever, ever won a game in that fashion?

It sucks to be a Bengal fan.

Both teams played bad but the Bengals were in perfect position to win and 999 times out of a thousand the team ahead like the Bengals were do win. The defense played that ball properly. It's just a horrible bad break

Why do these things only happen to Bengal fans?

I'm 36 and have been a Bengals fan all of my life. I think after today, I can't do this any longer. I never thought it would get this bad. I just can't believe this. I can't go through another heartbreak season like last. Too many. Too often. I must say goodbye to this and it just breaks my heart. I have too much invested in this emotionally to do this every week, every year. There has to be some good times too. They can't get past some sort of curse, apparently. Goodbye Bengals. I wish you the best of luck. But you have lost a lifelong fan today. At least I can say I stuck in there as long as possible. I must find a team to support who can win at least sometimes.

Final Score:

Bengals 0

Fans ...

Well this could be a long year after this game, but can they bounce back after this.....wow im speechless

That bounce will happen in December when the Bengals are about 2-10. You know what it's called...

Oh God....the Dead Cat? It's too early for that....but it doesn't feel that way.

Depressing, isn't it? Excuse me, my beer is empty & I need another...1000... :cheers:

Stunning. just stunning.

Happy = Ocho Cinco and the o-line play, overall.

Sad = Coaching and 2 minute defense.

This was a must game for making the playoffs, so we'll see what Marvin is REALLY made of now.

D can only do so much.

12 points allowed.

You'd think they'd win.

But no...

True, but you can't excuse not being able to hold them with :34 secs left at their own 15 yard line. They don't play smart football. They were all keyed up trying to prevent a completion instead of just focusing on keeping them in bounds and on their half of the field, completely lost track of the ball.

I'm confused. How are the Bengals supposed to keep Denver on their side of the field, while simultaneously allowing a completion? Orton was throwing bombs, and any completion in bounds would have put the Broncos on the Bengals' side of the filed, correct? A completion, in bounds, a timeout called, and a field goal for the win.

The Bengals defense did what they were supposed to do. The ball just bounced the wrong way.

Depressing, isn't it? Excuse me, my beer is empty & I need another...1000... :cheers:

I immediately went straight to Bourbon at this point.

I'm 36 and have been a Bengals fan all of my life. I think after today, I can't do this any longer. I never thought it would get this bad. I just can't believe this. I can't go through another heartbreak season like last. Too many. Too often. I must say goodbye to this and it just breaks my heart. I have too much invested in this emotionally to do this every week, every year. There had to be some good times too. They can't get past some sort of curse, apparently. Goodbye Bengals. I wish you the best of luck. But you have lost a lifelong fan today. At least I can say I stuck in there as long as possible. I must find a team to support who can win at least sometimes.

Weird 1st post,Have say not sorry see ya go not a fan of people bailing on their team just to jump on the wagon of a successful team....

Stunning. just stunning.

Happy = Ocho Cinco and the o-line play, overall.

Sad = Coaching and 2 minute defense.

This was a must game for making the playoffs, so we'll see what Marvin is REALLY made of now.

How long will the Ocho be happy for now!!!! I havent trusted Marvin for sometime now, and i wont start now, but lets just hope he can somehow bring there spirts back, because i bet they are so down right now