What about Tarvaris?

SupaBran

Joke away, but with nine posts and not knowing you have a history on the site, calling someone "f**kin' retarded" for their opinion seems an odd way to express humor.

I don't know that I disagree on Carson and the future (or that I agree) at this point, but I do know that I don't want to be part of any future where Tavaris Jackson is seen as a viable Carson replacement. If they decide Carson is Mr. Glass, they better have a better long-term plan than Jackson...

I didn't call him a f**kin retard, I called him a funkin retard...get it right if your gonna cry about something I said! You better get used to it b/c I'm gonna be here everyday expresses my opinion

I get so tired of internet tough guys. Look, express your opinion all you f**king want, but do it in a way that doesn't f**king name-call. How about that?

That sounds great, you do that! No one is trying to act like an internet tough guy...lets just move on already...I stated my case like a man and you...bitched, so lets just move on!

Joke away, but with nine posts and not knowing you have a history on the site, calling someone "f**kin' retarded" for their opinion seems an odd way to express humor.

I don't know that I disagree on Carson and the future (or that I agree) at this point, but I do know that I don't want to be part of any future where Tavaris Jackson is seen as a viable Carson replacement. If they decide Carson is Mr. Glass, they better have a better long-term plan than Jackson...

I didn't call him a f**kin retard, I called him a funkin retard...get it right if your gonna cry about something I said! You better get used to it b/c I'm gonna be here everyday expresses my opinion

I get so tired of internet tough guys. Look, express your opinion all you f**king want, but do it in a way that doesn't f**king name-call. How about that?

That sounds great, you do that! No one is trying to act like an internet tough guy...lets just move on already...I stated my case like a man and you...bitched, so lets just move on!

Ok movin on, but next time have alittle respect for people in here. Everybody has an opinion and thats great, say it but dont be calling out other people because of there opinion. You havnt been here that long so earn some respect before calling anyone out.

Ok movin on!

No, you stated your case like a dripping vagina! Which you apparently are!

Moving on!

See, I can play internet tough guy too! Is this fun?

Ok movin on, but next time have alittle respect for people in here. Everybody has an opinion and thats great, say it but dont be calling out other people because of there opinion. You havnt been here that long so earn some respect before calling anyone out.

Ok movin on!

Ok, dude...for the last time I was kidding but apparently it wasn't your guys' sense of humor, lesson learned, I apologize to anyone that I offended and/or pissed off! I'll just put my opinion and be deadly serious from now on

No, you stated your case like a dripping vagina! Which you apparently are!

Moving on!

See, I can play internet tough guy too! Is this fun?

"I get so tired of internet tough guys. Look, express your opinion all you f**king want, but do it in a way that doesn't f**king name-call. How about that?"

That is a quote from you, hypocrite

Indeed. And yet, you persisted. In light of that reasonable request, you termed it "bitching". So, hey, if that's how you want to be, I can be a dick with the best of them. You want to act like a putz and then act like more putz when it is gently suggested you try a different approach, don't be surprised to find a raised eyebrow about it.

You really want to start over? I will do that. But don't whine about getting gently called out for your tone and then whine when your whining is called out.

Indeed. And yet, you persisted. In light of that reasonable request, you termed it "bitching". So, hey, if that's how you want to be, I can be a dick with the best of them. You want to act like a putz and then act like more putz when it is gently suggested you try a different approach, don't be surprised to find a raised eyebrow about it.

You really want to start over? I will do that. But don't whine about getting gently called out for your tone and then whine when your whining is called out.

Fair enough, let's squash this? Cool? Let's start over?

Btw, we can handle Billy, lol

Fair enough, let's squash this? Cool? Let's start over?

Btw, we can handle Billy, lol

Good to hear Supa.

blah blah

Is there any connection between the troll-branding of MomsLikeMe.com and the sudden appearance of this person?

You know, like IP address similarities that you mods can see?

I can, and it's not Groundhog.

Cool, welcome, bran.

I am still not sold on Tavaris as a replacement for JT, and I don't think he's a candidate to replace kid Palmer, as I think they view kid Palmer as their long-term project. I've been wrong before though. Plenty. We shall see.

Ok, funny thread to this point. I made a post similar to this a while back after Favre was signed and I still believe TJack would be a better option to Jordan without one second worth of thought. That's really not the question here though. If he were viewed as better option than O'Sullivan, it would be WELL worth the look see. Honestly, if you are going to compare bodies of work, TJack would also win this battle without much thought as well. He brings the same style to the position that the Bengals probably thought they were trying to get from Vick, only younger. TJack's preseason was well above average as well and while he may need time to learn the system here, he would have time to do that while O'Sullivan holds down the #2 spot until he gets there.

There was rumor that TJack could be had with a possible 4th or 5th rounder and I think that would be MORE than reasonable for a solid potential backup. With one season of learning, you would have a better than average backup for us in the event Carson goes down. Another line of thought for bringing him in is, he is only due to make a salary of $535,000 this season. I seriously don't know why the Vikings would bother to get rid of him when he's not costing them sh*t. Rosenfels blows and Booty isn't there yet.

If we could get him, I would be happy with the move.

Ok, funny thread to this point. I made a post similar to this a while back after Favre was signed and I still believe TJack would be a better option to Jordan without one second worth of thought. That's really not the question here though. If he were viewed as better option than O'Sullivan, it would be WELL worth the look see. Honestly, if you are going to compare bodies of work, TJack would also win this battle without much thought as well. He brings the same style to the position that the Bengals probably thought they were trying to get from Vick, only younger. TJack's preseason was well above average as well and while he may need time to learn the system here, he would have time to do that while O'Sullivan holds down the #2 spot until he gets there.

There was rumor that TJack could be had with a possible 4th or 5th rounder and I think that would be MORE than reasonable for a solid potential backup. With one season of learning, you would have a better than average backup for us in the event Carson goes down. Another line of thought for bringing him in is, he is only due to make a salary of $535,000 this season. I seriously don't know why the Vikings would bother to get rid of him when he's not costing them sh*t. Rosenfels blows and Booty isn't there yet.

This is what I would have said, if I could have been bothered. So, thank you Army.

B-E-A-U-Tiful post...that is exactly what I was trying to preach, you just did it better! As much as I love Carson, point is he just can't be trusted to stay healthy, not that its his fault, you have to prepare in case you don't have him for an extended time and TJax gives us a great backup with buttloads of potential and starting experience.

Well, with Booty gone, I agree it's pretty much a mute point. I think the Vikings were just trying to get something and keep from cutting Booty, as they know he probably won't make it past waivers.

Supa, no problem, I agreed with your post from the beginning. People here are cool and you'll figure them out. Stick with the board because there are some REALLY good posters here who have a very good knowledge of both the team and the game overall. I've become a better fan for being a part of this board.

Welcome...