Colts vs Bengals

Kazkal

my homer 1530 feed just flipped over to some other sports show....WTF?

Blacked out, king. You are supposed to purchase nfl.com's "field pass". Which is bulls**t. But they jam the internet feeds of radio stations to force you to do so.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/>http://www.atdhe.net/8626/watch-indianapolis-colts-vs-cincinnati-bengals working better then the other link

video now

Been using that one the whole time. Sometimes gets all pixelated but decent enough overall. Slim with a TD. Not that it gets him above 4th in the pecking order.

/>http://www.atdhe.net/8626/watch-indianapolis-colts-vs-cincinnati-bengals working better then the other link

video now

Been using that one the whole time. Sometimes gets all pixelated but decent enough overall. Slim with a TD. Not that it gets him above 4th in the pecking order.

early on it was Audio and not even bengals lol....

Really don't think Dede makes team unless we keep 4.

PS,It's not from watching this game just stance always had :P

NIce defense there Frostee with the fumble pick up

I wonder, does this little bit of good play, after 4 solid yrs of injury and anonymity, mean he avoids being cut?

True but he is playing hard tonight, and is having a great pass rush.

Indeed, and our D-line is hardly all pro at this point. It might just be enough. I'm staggered he's been here this long tbh. The time has gone by so quickly.

I wonder, does this little bit of good play, after 4 solid yrs of injury and anonymity, mean he avoids being cut?

He's played very well whenever given an opportunity. Lapham even mentioned before the game how Frostee's contact per snap statistics (Sacks, hits, stuffs, forced fumbles, etc) were ridiculously good. Best on the team in fact.

BTW, Marvin White came within inches of producing his third forced turnover in less than a half of play.

He's played very well whenever given an opportunity. Lapham even mentioned before the game how Frostee's contact per snap statistics (Sacks, hits, stuffs, forced fumbles, etc) were ridiculously good. Best on the team in fact.

BTW, Marvin White came within inches of producing his third forced turnover in less than a half of play.

Never noticed him much really, but then again not many games are shown over here for me to see. Atdhe.net or whatever it is will be my friend from now on. Great to hear about White. That kid has potential and brings physicality. If he is to eventually earn the FS spot he just needs to keep working on his coverage skillz.

My dream is for White and the Duke to be prowling around the backfield in a couple of years, Crocker keeping on playing lights out and changing that scenario I can live with also.

I wonder though if Frostee will even make the team, i hope so he can play DE, and DT, but he always seems to be hurt!