10 sacks in 2 games!!!!!!! Any OL's av

walzav29

It always takes a little time for the O-line to come together. The result has been pretty good the last couple weeks. Collins has looked sort of rough, but we know he's just keeping the seat warm.

I still think O-line should be someplace to invest a pick or two, because Bobbie's getting long in the tooth and looking a little slow on stunts, and they could still use the depth. Plus you never know if they'll resign Whitworth.

I doubted Paul Alexander alot but the guy does deserve some credit current Oline is made up from

2 Cast away Free Agent guards,2 Undrafted Free Agents and a 2nd rounder who most thought couldn't make it as a LT but yet is getting plenty recognition around the league as being a top tackle

I guess they got the message.. I was watching film and Bobbie Williams has been really impressive. I think he's having a great season. Pro Bowl?

Huh? Bobbie has been OK but to me not near Pro Bowl level. He certainly has been better with Cook to his left then with Guychick.

I will say this for the line on the whole. The AFC north is probably the most difficult division to play O-line behind the NFC east.

They have played better as a unit than I thought, given they've already made moves at LG and RT with Mathis and Roland coming in for Livings and Collins, and are eons ahead of the line featuring Levi, guychick, and Andrews.