Bengals vs. Rams, Preseason Game 3

jjakq27

almost all of the failings of the offensive line were up the middle cook had a horrible game and livings wasn't much better. whit is a much better guard than tackle. the defense was solid. sims, rivers, hodge, fanene all played great. the center for st. louis was dominant what was his name . . . oh yeah jason brown, all kidding aside he was, he owned peko and tank, and on a couple of plays both of them. we missed out there.

the score was deceiving without the 2 fumbles and int bengals outplayed them in every respect. the sky isn't falling.

I didn't see that Cook was physically beaten, unlike his predecessor. He was beat on technique and not blocking the right guy. Actually I thought Collins and the TE position had the bad game. This line was tested. That first sack of the third quarter the Rams blitzed 7 guys. No question they'll have to learn how to block that. Now they have it on tape and they can learn from it

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost all of the failings of the offensive line were up the middle cook had a horrible game and livings wasn't much better. whit is a much better guard than tackle. the defense was solid. sims, rivers, hodge, fanene all played great. the center for st. louis was dominant what was his name . . . oh yeah jason brown, all kidding aside he was, he owned peko and tank, and on a couple of plays both of them. we missed out there.

the score was deceiving without the 2 fumbles and int bengals outplayed them in every respect. the sky isn't falling.

I didn't see that Cook was physically beaten, unlike his predecessor. He was beat on technique and not blocking the right guy. Actually I thought Collins and the TE position had the bad game. This line was tested. That first sack of the third quarter the Rams blitzed 7 guys. No question they'll have to learn how to block that. Now they have it on tape and they can learn from it

after watching it again this morning, virtually all the pressure they put on our qb's can from up the middle. often cook wouldn't touch anyone, clifton ryan man-handled cook on several occasions and your right when cook did get a hand on someone the technique wasn't there. it was just a poor game for cook. coats didn't fair much better, but many of the big runs came on collins side, and i didn't see chris long (who was matched aganist collins) in the backfield more than once or twice.

Is it me or is this team right now badly coached. I mean once again they can move the ball, but are always shooting themselves in the foot. Way too many penalties, way too many turnovers, poor gap control, no pressure on the QB, way too many sacks, this team is not ready for the regular season, they just looked way off tonight again.

That's the story of the Bengals.. I don't get it. We have a good head coach and a off./def. cordinator that's it. The rest are a bunch of freaking clowns.

I'm not so hot about the Bengals OC. "Predictable" should be his middle name.