Bengals GM leaps to action!

TJJackson

When Daugherty wanders over to reporting news, as he appeared to be doing here, he is a journalist.

He doesn't get to make up lies and then have an opinion about his made up lies and hide behind "columnist".

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite sure what you're trying to prove with that link. It's just an article about Rivers getting a broken jaw last year. The only opinions in that article are quotes from Bengal and Steeler players.

If you were trying to prove some kind of point with that link you failed miserably.

Sorry to distract you with all the flashy lights and purdy pictures. :rolleyes:

The only distraction around here is your stupidity. You obviously didn't read the article before you posted that link.

Honestly, tell me what point that article was supposed to prove or leave the discussion.

:rolleyes:

Your eyes must be getting a heck of a workout. Maybe you should go back to pwning people.

Not really necessary. The Bengals will pwn us soon enough.

Why are you here if you hate this team so much? Seriously, take a trip up the river and root for the Steelers for Christ sakes.

Daugherty has provided some more detail. Names and facts and quotes and all that.

/>http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090829/COL03/308290040/1007/SPT02/Bengals+wins+will+silence+signs

I once again call BS on the Bengals 'concerned for the safety of our fans' story.

As Daugherty says (and I care not whether you like the man's writing or not) would they have made the call to the FAA if the banner read "Mike Brown Rocks"? No, they would not have. Plain and simple.

Son-of-a-Genius likes stealing taxpayer money, but he does not like taking criticism for doing so. Well, tough freakin tooties Mikey. Suck it up.

Why are you here if you hate this team so much? Seriously, take a trip up the river and root for the Steelers for Christ sakes.

I love my Bengals just like everyone else here. I hate that Mike Brown is handicapping his franchise for personal profit. I hate that the Bengals will suck once again this season because of it.

Why don't you root for the Steelers? At least your blind optimism might pan out once in a while then.

I love my Bengals just like everyone else here. I hate that Mike Brown is handicapping his franchise for personal profit. I hate that the Bengals will suck once again this season because of it.

Why don't you root for the Steelers? At least your blind optimism might pan out once in a while then.

You don't love the Bengals. You take every opportunity you can to bash them. You don't confine you criticism to Mike Brown, but the whole team.

Aside from that, what proof do you have that Mike is all about personal profit?? Honestly, if you've got proof then show it. If not, quit trying to pass it off as fact.

Lastly, please point out some of my "blind optimism." Blind optimism is the guy picking the Bengals to go 19-0 this year. I have uttered no such insanity. So please, prove me wrong or we'll just have another lie to post on GHD's Wall of Shame.

You don't love the Bengals. You take every opportunity you can to bash them. You don't confine you criticism to Mike Brown, but the whole team

What a Bengal meanie I are.

Aside from that, what proof do you have that Mike is all about personal profit?? Honestly, if you've got proof then show it. If not, quit trying to pass it off as fact.

Umm, the past 20 years, retard?

Lastly, please point out some of my "blind optimism."

See above.

Blind optimism is the guy picking the Bengals to go 19-0 this year. I have uttered no such insanity.

Blind optimism is thinking that the Bengals oline is good to go. Don't make me bust out those ridiculous statements from the search. Might hurt your feelings... :lol:

So please, prove me wrong or we'll just have another lie to post on GHD's Wall of Shame.

I'd like to see that wall. Moreso, I would like you 4 or 5 retards to see that wall. "The Wake-Up Call For All You Douchebags" Wall would be the new name.

What a Bengal meanie I are.

See what I mean? Your idiocy is getting old.

Umm, the past 20 years, retard?

So you have no proof, which is what we all knew to be true. Now who's the retard? I think it's the guy that just admitted he's making false alligations.

See above.

Lame.

Blind optimism is thinking that the Bengals oline is good to go. Don't make me bust out those ridiculous statements from the search. Might hurt your feelings... :lol:

Oh please, by all means find them. I said no such thing. I said before and will state again that oline isn't great but it's not the clusterf**k that you made it out to be.

PS. Do you really think a little douchenozzle like you can hurt my feelings?

I'd like to see that wall.

Click on your username, then click on the "posts" tab. It's right there.

I thought the hog was going to stay underground until the Bengals do something good. Did I miss something good? All I keep seeing is him/her with the same stale take that every skill player on the Bengals, and now apparently Andre Smith as well, is going to get hurt. The continued bleating about how he/she is really a Bengals fan is laughable. Predicting injuries over and over is a pretty lame way to spend your offseason. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the hog just got handed his/her ass by Mr. Mexico on the o-line issue. Interestingly, I never once heard any prediction about the injuries that are actually going to hurt this team in the immediate future, namely at TE.

I thought the hog was going to stay underground until the Bengals do something good. Did I miss something good? All I keep seeing is him/her with the same stale take that every skill player on the Bengals, and now apparently Andre Smith as well, is going to get hurt. The continued bleating about how he/she is really a Bengals fan is laughable. Predicting injuries over and over is a pretty lame way to spend your offseason. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the hog just got handed his/her ass by Mr. Mexico on the o-line issue. Interestingly, I never once heard any prediction about the injuries that are actually going to hurt this team in the immediate future, namely at TE.

"They finished as losers like they do every year...but not in the exact way you said!!"

Laughable.

Shouldn't you be arguing with a Browns fan about who's team sucks less ass?

"They finished as losers like they do every year...but not in the exact way you said!!"

Laughable.

To this point I thought maybe he actually was a Bengals fan. TROLLL!!!!!

Laughable.

To this point I thought maybe he actually was a Bengals fan. TROLLL!!!!!

Damn, derek, I thought you said if he was on ignore that I wouldn't see it when he was quoted.

Let's recap...

First, Daugherty apparently isn't a reporter because his articles lack facts, but not opinions. But there's the rub because many of Daugherty's opinions are possible only if known facts are conveniently ignored.

Second, GroundHogMomCat, much like Daugherty, also ignores facts whenever it's convenient to do so. Obviously, GroundHogMomCat never claimed to be a reporter of any kind, just a fan offering his "opinions", but like Daugherty he has shown a comparable disdain for fact based writing.

Third, GroundHogMomCat only recently justified his disdain for honesty by explaining how Mike Brown doesn't deserve better treatment. Now compare this attitude to Daugherty's recent admission that he no longer gives Mike Brown and the Bengals the benefit of the doubt on ANY issue, big or small. In fact, Daugherty almost defends his opinions by pointing out how blatant his bias is.

Next, consider the facts that Daugherty finally got around to posting. The pilot has a long history of citizen complaints filed with the FAA...all unrelated to the Bengals. The pilot admits to ignoring most FAA realted paperwork for decades, if not his entire professional flying career. The pilot also admits his business has been drastically reduced since 9/11, and was already in danger of failing.

Finally, consider the two personalities known as Doc and MamaBear. Each willingly includes falsehoods, half-truths, discredited rumors, and even blatant lies in their "opiniated" musings, and they explain themselves by saying isn't worthy of better treatment. So each of them tells lies whenever it amuses them, and if they're guilty of constantly over reaching, well....they say save your tears for someone who deserves it.

All I know is each of them has proven themselves to be a blatant liar whose fact deprived opinions can't be trusted. And if they can't be trusted, why should I give anything they write any credence? Or to put it in a way each of them should be able to understand, why should I give either of them the benefit of the doubt?

Shouldn't everyone just assume they're always lying?

Let's recap...

First, Daugherty apparently isn't a reporter because his articles lack facts, but not opinions. But there's the rub because many of Daugherty's opinions are possible only if known facts are conveniently ignored.

Second, GroundHogMomCat, much like Daugherty, also ignores facts whenever it's convenient to do so. Obviously, GroundHogMomCat never claimed to be a reporter of any kind, just a fan offering his "opinions", but like Daugherty he has shown a comparable disdain for fact based writing.

Third, GroundHogMomCat only recently justified his disdain for honesty by explaining how Mike Brown doesn't deserve better treatment. Now compare this attitude to Daugherty's recent admission that he no longer gives Mike Brown and the Bengals the benefit of the doubt on ANY issue, big or small. In fact, Daugherty almost defends his opinions by pointing out how blatant his bias is.

Next, consider the facts that Daugherty finally got around to posting. The pilot has a long history of citizen complaints filed with the FAA...all unrelated to the Bengals. The pilot admits to ignoring most FAA realted paperwork for decades, if not his entire professional flying career. The pilot also admits his business has been drastically reduced since 9/11, and was already in danger of failing.

Finally, consider the two personalities known as Doc and MamaBear. Each willingly includes falsehoods, half-truths, discredited rumors, and even blatant lies in their "opiniated" musings, and they explain themselves by saying isn't worthy of better treatment. So each of them tells lies whenever it amuses them, and if they're guilty of constantly over reaching, well....they say save your tears for someone who deserves it.

All I know is each of them has proven themselves to be a blatant liar whose fact deprived opinions can't be trusted. And if they can't be trusted, why should I give anything they write any credence? Or to put it in a way each of them should be able to understand, why should I give either of them the benefit of the doubt?

Shouldn't everyone just assume they're always lying?

Come to think of it... have you ever seen both of them in the same room?