Looking forward to and point of concern

combatbengal

Yeah, I think there is concern at the TE position, but I think it's getting so little attention based on the fact the offense hasn't used the TE that much in the past. I've heard they were planning on using the TE more with the "revamped" offensive playbook, but can't confirm that. I also think Coffman is getting his chops busted because they need him to learn the playbook as soon as he can and get him loaded up on blocking schemes. I think Coffman will be fine, but the concern again is depth.

As far as Michael Johnson looking like he wasn't going all out, I think that might have something to do with the fact that I think he's had more snaps than just about any other player through the first 2 preseason games. Seriously, that dude seems to be in almost all defensive plays through the whole game and shows up on team play as well. I'm glad they are running him though and getting him reps. I think he will provide a nice pass rush this season.

Isn't anybody concerned about the TE position? I'm wondering if we'll even have enough healthy bodies to man the position.

Nah, I've heard they're moving Jason Shirley to TE, so we'll be fine.

:lol: Why the hell not. If the Fridge can play FB, our lass Shirley can play TE.