Bengals at Patriots: 2009 Pre-season Game 2

membengal

The Palmer is hurt thread has devolved, and is bad karma anyway.

So, let's start fresh.

Sullivan and younger kid Palmer against the Pats.

The Bengals D against Tom Brady.

Most importantly, since I am impatient and don't want to wait until 11:00 for the replay, anyone got one of those handy justintv links for the game tonite?

Here's to health...

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried searching it on justintv already, and didn't find anything. Guess it doesn't come on as available until the game starts?

You guessed it. justin.tv is set up for random humanitarians to stream live TV to others who can't access it. Check in about 5-10 minutes before the game. I'm sure someone will have it up by then.

Tried searching it on justintv already, and didn't find anything. Guess it doesn't come on as available until the game starts?

You guessed it. justin.tv is set up for random humanitarians to stream live TV to others who can't access it. Check in about 5-10 minutes before the game. I'm sure someone will have it up by then.

Can anyone tell me how to watch justintv? I try to go to www.justin.tv and all I get is "webpage not found"...? Thx much

Can anyone tell me how to watch justintv? I try to go to www.justin.tv and all I get is "webpage not found"...? Thx much

I don't know what to tell you there. I type justin.tv and it comes right up. Do you have some sort of firewall that's blocking it?

I don't know what to tell you there. I type justin.tv and it comes right up. Do you have some sort of firewall that's blocking it?

Ok, finally got it to work, was simple enough, I had to rid of the www to get there, how to u go about finding the game when the time is close? Just do a search for "bengals" on the search bar at the bottom of the page, is that correct?

Ok, finally got it to work, was simple enough, I had to rid of the www to get there, how to u go about finding the game when the time is close? Just do a search for "bengals" on the search bar at the bottom of the page, is that correct?

I actually don't have much luck with the search function. I usually go to the left of the search bar where it says "live channels" and click on the sports channel. I can usually find what I'm looking for fairly quickly by scrolling through the different streams available. There are usually several, and you just have to look for the one with the best resolution.

I actually don't have much luck with the search function. I usually go to the left of the search bar where it says "live channels" and click on the sports channel. I can usually find what I'm looking for fairly quickly by scrolling through the different streams available. There are usually several, and you just have to look for the one with the best resolution.

Thx much derek, appreciate the help dude...

I don't know what to tell you there. I type justin.tv and it comes right up.

Yeah, but type in Justintv.com and you get a title page declaring JustinTV to be for sale for just $500,000.00

And according to the ad, absolutely no dickering.....because we all know how painful dickering can be.

Regardless, I'll be watching the replay tonight on the NFL network. Because as nice as watching a football game on my computer at work might be...I still prefer the comforts of home....what with the big screen...with the surround sound...and the DVR...and a fridge full of beer and meat....not to mention the little baggie full of fluffy stuff currently sitting on my coffee table. Yes sir, just add a heaping helping of JT O'Sullivan and a pinch or two of Vakapuna and I'm a very happy camper.

Regardless, I'll be watching the replay tonight on the NFL network. Because as nice as watching a football game on my computer at work might be...I still prefer the comforts of home....what with the big screen...with the surround sound...and the DVR...and a fridge full of beer and meat....not to mention the little baggie full of fluffy stuff currently sitting on my coffee table. Yes sir, just add a heaping helping of JT O'Sullivan and a pinch or two of Vakapuna and I'm a very happy camper.

Of course if you're on the west coast the NFL Network schedule fits in perfectly. Why screw around with Justintv to watch a 4:30 game? I take it you'll avoid seeing scores before kickoff?

FOXBORO, Mass. _ Carson Palmer (ankle) is officially out with J.T. O'Sullivan getting the start as the Bengals quarterback Thursday night here against the Patriots.

They aren't as hurting at tight end as once thought. Both starter Dan Coats (ankle) and backup Chase Coffman are going after sitting out Monday's practice. Other players shelved who are also out of last week's opener: wide receiver Antonio Chatman, cornerback David Jones, and tight end Ben Utecht. Linebackers Rey Maualuga and Brandon Johnson are making their season debuts as well as guard Evan Mathis.

if anyone gets an online video link to work, it would be awesome if they could port it... thx much

i click on it and get "webpage cannot be found", dont know why