Rey Maualuga signed

walzav29

I'm happy to eat a little crow here....

You should take another look at what you've got on your fork...because I'm pretty sure it isn't crow you're eating.

The same s**t sandwich we have been served for the past 19 years an counting doesn't require utensils.

I'm hoping this side of crow continues to grow though.

Does anyone know how this compares money wise to the rest of the second round picks? It seems a little high for a second rounder, anyone know if he was given more than usual because of his talent level? I could find out, i'm just to tired to do the research right now!

Panthers land second-rounder Everette Brown

Posted by Aaron Wilson on July 25, 2009 3:50 PM ET

Carolina Panthers second-round defensive end Everette Brown has reached an agreement on a four-year, $4.3 million contract that includes $2.7 million in guaranteed money, according to Adam Caplan of Scout.com. We've confirmed through a league source that Brown received a...

So he got 140,000 more signing 300,00 more total then Brown who was 5 picks after him...

So he got 140,000 more signing 300,00 more total then Brown who was 5 picks after him...

Not really sure what you're getting at here... Do you think someone got a raw deal? It seems clear to me that the Bengals were willing to negotiate and pay Maualuga according to his market value. That means they didn't act like cheap bastards that don't care about winning.

I'm not a fan of the Bengals front office anymore than most... but I'm also not a blind pessimist who believes they would rather forfeit the Maualuga pick than pay him a dime more than they had to. Seems like they thought it was important to get him signed in time for camp. Props are due every now and then.

Panthers land second-rounder Everette Brown

Posted by Aaron Wilson on July 25, 2009 3:50 PM ET

Carolina Panthers second-round defensive end Everette Brown has reached an agreement on a four-year, $4.3 million contract that includes $2.7 million in guaranteed money, according to Adam Caplan of Scout.com. We've confirmed through a league source that Brown received a...

I don't know if Everitt Brown is much of a comparison because he to went way later than he wanted to. I think had Rey and Barwin been off the board then I believe He would have been our pick.

Great news out of the blue!

You talking about the girl in your sig standing in the blue water? I don't know if she's news, but definitely good.

OT, but is that Tebow's girl, or just look like her? I tell ya, I can't understand that guy. Poor decision making skills.

Not the Tebow chick. It's Lucy Pinder. She was actually a neighbour of my closest friend growing up. She didn't have bristols like that at the time. She's a strange case though, looks like a fishwife in some pictures and in others she looks so hawt I'd crawl naked over 10,000 miles of broken glass just to sniff her s**t.

I'd crawl naked over 10,000 miles of broken glass just to sniff her s**t.

Holy sh*t dude, that's some devotion right there...

I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Ahhhh, that's what the ladies are talking about when they say that ??

Note to self: broken glass, sniffing sh*t = romance !!!

Thanks brother !!! :lmao: