We've signed Luigs

gregstephens

Not until someone gives the ok, you know who you are.

You guys are some thin skin bungles fans. Lighten up already. I'm the only person who gives enough s**t about you to even talk smack, if I leave, who will you have to poke your ribs?

Take it the f**k over to smacktalk. It's not welcome on this section of the board.

Dude, its the Browns... what more is there really to say? His team is punishment enough. As deadly accurate as my predictions are, and knowing that the Bengals are heading for 6-10...the Browns will still finish 4th in the division and with another wasted top 5 pick.

The way you people get worked up over a Browns fan makes me understand more the venom you show toward me. Heaven help anyone that dare criticize this proud franchise... :rolleyes:

And heaven help all of you if the Bengals ever flirt with relevancy enough to merit a Steelers or Ravens troll. Most of you would lose your damn minds.

You sure showed that Browns troll - by insulting the Bengals and their fans. Well done.

You guys are some thin skin bungles fans. Lighten up already. I'm the only person who gives enough s**t about you to even talk smack, if I leave, who will you have to poke your ribs?

Take it the f**k over to smacktalk. It's not welcome on this section of the board.

Dude, its the Browns... what more is there really to say? His team is punishment enough. As deadly accurate as my predictions are, and knowing that the Bengals are heading for 6-10...the Browns will still finish 4th in the division and with another wasted top 5 pick.

The way you people get worked up over a Browns fan makes me understand more the venom you show toward me. Heaven help anyone that dare criticize this proud franchise... :rolleyes:

And heaven help all of you if the Bengals ever flirt with relevancy enough to merit a Steelers or Ravens troll. Most of you would lose your damn minds.

God forbid you ever have a child. You'd be the one Mom in the stands actually telling her child that he/she sucked instead of encouraging them and telling them they did good.

Did you know fan is short for fanatic, tool? That means your a fanatic for the team you root for. Which means that you defend said team even if they're not doing so well and especially from a fan of an even worse team.

But you're smarter than everyone here so you already knew that, didn't you?

Dear Groundhog Day:

There are rules on this site for smacktalk. There is even a whole section for it. If you want to go there and trade boring insults with the mental defectives who come to "talk smack", have at it. Please.

But those rules are in place so that, in this part of the board, Bengals fans, and fans from other teams who don't want to be buttplugs, can discuss the moves the team makes without having a simple thread over the signing of the fourth round center highjacked by such drivel.

It's not that anyone is "worked up", it's that we don't want the piss in this part of the pool. If one wants to piss in the pool as an opposing fan, this site's founders have kindly given them a place to do that. But they should not pee in here. And if wallowing in the piss makes you happy, by all means, to smacktalk with you, and enjoy all the golden showers you want.

Dear Groundhog Day:

There are rules on this site for smacktalk. There is even a whole section for it. If you want to go there and trade boring insults with the mental defectives who come to "talk smack", have at it. Please.

But those rules are in place so that, in this part of the board, Bengals fans, and fans from other teams who don't want to be buttplugs, can discuss the moves the team makes without having a simple thread over the signing of the fourth round center highjacked by such drivel.

It's not that anyone is "worked up", it's that we don't want the piss in this part of the pool. If one wants to piss in the pool as an opposing fan, this site's founders have kindly given them a place to do that. But they should not pee in here. And if wallowing in the piss makes you happy, by all means, to smacktalk with you, and enjoy all the golden showers you want.

Nice framing and branding technique.

B+. I'm sure it will be a slam dunk here.

But since you are into evidence, scroll up Sherlock. You'll see where it started and then your hole will be shut, minus the conjecture and heresay that is your trademark of course.

God forbid you ever have a child. You'd be the one Mom in the stands actually telling her child that he/she sucked instead of encouraging them and telling them they did good.

Don't forget there is no such thing as the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny has rabies, and Santa Claus is really the drunk guy that lives under the bridge who really breaks into your house to steal your presents and molest the kids.

Groundhog can be a downer at times, can't he?

Groundhog Day. Duh! Don't you pay attention? Or do you have him on 'ignore' like half the board?

He/She has been watching to much Hannah Montana.

Because I have 6 and 7 year old daughters, I totally got that......someday, someday the TV at Casa de la Jackson will once again display something other than Cartoon Network, Nickleodeon, and Disney Channel prior to 9pm, and I look forward to that

Yea, 6 year old daughter in my house always has control of the remote when I get home from work.

A few things and this thread will probably go back to normal or maybe not...

WhosTomBrady got the "Troll" tag and won't be dumping smack in the wrong location anymore. I certainly could have banned him, but I didn't really see the point and putting him where he belongs will probably result in him going away. If not, I still can move forward. Enough there.

My 2 year old is everything Noggin. Blue's Clues, Backyardigans, and the d*mn Yo Gabba Gabba show that drives me crazy. Funny thing about it though is that he loves it all so much that I learned all the songs and do imitations for him to make him laugh. Being Dad is fun, so even though I will be ahppy when I can watch normal TV again, I suspect there will be a part of that I miss greatly...

Oh well...

I'll see your Cartoon Network and Nickolodeon and raise you Sprout and Noggin. I have 3 year old twin girls. The children's programming is enough to make you run screaming from the house, current favorites are Yo Gabba Gabba - Wow, Wow Wubbzy and The Backyadigans (though I really don't mind the Backyardigans in all honesty)

WhosTomBrady got the "Troll" tag and won't be dumping smack in the wrong location anymore. I certainly could have banned him, but I didn't really see the point and putting him where he belongs will probably result in him going away. If not, I still can move forward. Enough there.

My 2 year old is everything Noggin. Blue's Clues, Backyardigans, and the d*mn Yo Gabba Gabba show that drives me crazy. Funny thing about it though is that he loves it all so much that I learned all the songs and do imitations for him to make him laugh. Being Dad is fun, so even though I will be ahppy when I can watch normal TV again, I suspect there will be a part of that I miss greatly...

Oh well...

To highjack this thread even more, you are right.

I have an eighteen year old son, a 6 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. The gap between them allowed me to actually get back to not having the TV tuned to cartoons 90% of the time for a few years, but I missed it some.

On another note I will not watch that Yo Gabba Gabba crap, there is always something else better for me and my son to watch. Being Dad is the best part of my life and I will miss it. Hopefully by the time my youngest hits double digits I might have a grandkid to spoil rotten.

Oh well...

Yes you will. As much as I hated PB&J Otter, Out of the Box and Book of Pooh on Disney back in 2001-2002, I really miss sitting there watching those shows with my little boy, who now is Pokeman-obsessed and too big to watch Fairly OddParents with daddy.

• Like 1

Fairly Odd Parents is pretty amusing to sit and watch and all of those shows seem to take on much greater humor when watching your kid react to them. To tell the truth, if you've watched Blue's Clues, I do the song and dance when the mail comes for my son and he just laughs and laughs. I look like a complete retard, but whatever makes him laugh works for me. My wife asked if I feel stupid and all I can say is, watch the dude laugh !!!

Good times...

How about this Luigs fella ??

My five-year-old son is way over what he calls "baby stuff". But Timmy Turner, as he calls fairly odd parents is still a hit. And my personal favorite, which he loves as well, is Back at the Barnyard. That show is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and kids can appreciate it as well as adults.

My five-year-old son is way over what he calls "baby stuff". But Timmy Turner, as he calls fairly odd parents is still a hit. And my personal favorite, which he loves as well, is Back at the Barnyard. That show is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and kids can appreciate it as well as adults.

See, the Barnyard has a special, and Bengals-related, meaning to me as well. Every year, I take my boy to the intersquad game at training camp. We go down, catch a movie in Georgetown's 1980's feeling old theater, grab Dairy Queen and then hit the game. A couple of years ago, our movie was the original Barnyard movie.

Luigs was a good sign, btw.

My 2 year old is everything Noggin. Blue's Clues, Backyardigans, and the d*mn Yo Gabba Gabba show that drives me crazy.

Has anyone mentioned how crazy "breeders" sound to those of us whose homes lack the near mandatory yard ape? To be fair the adult world often sounds no different with it's Blueteeth, Tweetin', and Googles. But c'mon now. Have any you breeders ever stopped for a moment and considered what you sound like when you kidspeak?

I swear to you, Hoosier once wrote a Bratkowski related post around the premise of Bob the Builder without bothering even once to inform the reader just who in the f**k Bob the Builder might be....prompting me to wonder if he hadn't had a stroke or something.

My 2 year old is everything Noggin. Blue's Clues, Backyardigans, and the d*mn Yo Gabba Gabba show that drives me crazy.

Has anyone mentioned how crazy "breeders" sound to those of us whose homes lack the near mandatory yard ape? To be fair the adult world often sounds no different with it's Blueteeth, Tweetin', and Googles. But c'mon now. Have any you breeders ever stopped for a moment and considered what you sound like when you kidspeak?

I swear to you, Hoosier once wrote a Bratkowski related post around the premise of Bob the Builder without bothering even once to inform the reader just who in the f**k Bob the Builder might be....prompting me to wonder if he hadn't had a stroke or something.

For our fellow breeders, I'm going to assume Brat in Hoos' post was Spud the Scarecrow?

Yeah, you'll ask the same question. Get a DVD. They are actually quite addictive.

When I speak the kidspeak, I just figure there are those out there that won't get it unless they have kids of their own. No big deal really.

I don't bother to explain because I just figure you have no use in an explanation of a black man in an orange jumpsuit who dances around like he has a high blood sugar count that's not from a medical standpoint.

As for how I may sound or look when speaking or doing anything of this nature, I don't really think much about it, because bottomline is, my kid thinks Daddy is funny and that's enough for me.

Funny thought about things in the adult world sounding much like kids things. I think it goes back to the line of thought of "why grow up" ??

Fairly Odd Parents is pretty amusing to sit and watch and all of those shows seem to take on much greater humor when watching your kid react to them. To tell the truth, if you've watched Blue's Clues, I do the song and dance when the mail comes for my son and he just laughs and laughs. I look like a complete retard, but whatever makes him laugh works for me. My wife asked if I feel stupid and all I can say is, watch the dude laugh !!!

Good times...

How about this Luigs fella ??

I miss stuff like Invader Zim & Rocko's morden life :| Can't stand Max and Ruby :|

Oh well...

Well done, Army.

Barney is the worst, thankfully my kids seem to think so too. Ruby, Bearenstein Bears (sp but don want to bother to do the research to get it right), Callou ( if my kid were a whiner like that I think I would lose what is left of my sanity).

But there is some good stuff, used to really like Jack's Big Music Show (and not just for Laurie Berkner's bouncy boobs either...see what you miss Hair?) before Noggin relegated it to 10 pm Siberia, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins.

Barney is the worst, thankfully my kids seem to think so too. Ruby, Bearenstein Bears (sp but don want to bother to do the research to get it right), Callou ( if my kid were a whiner like that I think I would lose what is left of my sanity).

But there is some good stuff, used to really like Jack's Big Music Show (and not just for Laurie Berkner's bouncy boobs either...see what you miss Hair?) before Noggin relegated it to 10 pm Siberia, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins.

I applaud your ability to relate that to Hair. And FWIW, he would definitely go for her. Someone more talented than I needs to find a pic and post it for his benefit.

Oh well...

Well done, Army.

I just made the suggestion. I can't do the grouping of members.

I thought of banning him, but since I was one of the ones getting into it with him the most, I just waited things out to let someone else make that call.

Seems like everyone really enjoyed bashing his ass to, so there was that to consider.