Roethlisberger faces several charges including sex charges

Why these guys don't just shut their mouth is beyond me. A "no comment" should be the answer to any question of that nature.

He could have simply said he was aware of the civil suit and that the truth will prevail or some horsesh*t like that.

Everything else to the media should be tight lipped.

Oh well...

Not that it gives credibility to this story at all... but Ben does have a history of believing his fame entitles him to whatever women he wants.

I had a buddy a few years ago whose sister played volleyball at Miami (OH) while Ben was playing there. He was well known for sleeping with as many girls as he could. Then after his rookie year in the NFL (after being named rookie of the year with his 14-1 record) he spent a lot of time on campus continuing to sleep with as many girls as he could.

One story this friend of mine told me was that he was hitting on a girl at a restaurant, and she turned him down. His words to her were "Are you kidding me? Do you know who I am? I'm Ben Roethlisberger! You should be bowing down to me!"

Again... I'm in no way saying that he's guilty of rape. But I've long believed he's a douchebag with no respect for women. Furthermore, I'm sure that there are plenty of people less famous than Big Ben who can tell stories about how being a man-whore has come back to bite them in the ass. Guilty or not guilty, if you live by your little sword, you'll die by your little sword. Or something like that.

A fan response to the PFT update....

"Ben definitely slept with her and she's not exactly attractive."

The above nugget touches on the very thing that disturbs me the most about the Roethlisberger rape flap. In short, the very first reaction I had after seeing pictures of the "victim" posted on a website was....(wait for it)....she actually looks like Big Ben. (Just add a few whiskers.)

Not joking.

No, really, I know what you're thinking, but I'm not kidding a bit. The gal looks like Roethlisberger enough to be a sister.

Go check it out for yourself.

[Pause]

So if he did it, and I'm not saying he did, it would be an example of an athlete being unable to control himself when faced with the only opportunity he's likely ever going to have in his lifetime....to have sex with someone who looks almost exactly like himself.

Which when you think about it actually sounds like something Roethlisberger would be interested in.

And THAT's motive.

Suddenly the victims claims don't seem quite so crazy, ehhh?

I never thought they sounded crazy in the first place. I think the allegations could be very true. Ben is not at all that smart. That little press conference he did yesterday wasn't all that convincing either.

So if he did it, and I'm not saying he did, it would be an example of an athlete being unable to control himself when faced with the only opportunity he's likely ever going to have in his lifetime....to have sex with someone who looks almost exactly like himself.

Which when you think about it actually sounds like something Roethlisberger would be interested in.

And THAT's motive.

:lol:

A fan response to the PFT update....

"Ben definitely slept with her and she's not exactly attractive."

The above nugget touches on the very thing that disturbs me the most about the Roethlisberger rape flap. In short, the very first reaction I had after seeing pictures of the "victim" posted on a website was....(wait for it)....she actually looks like Big Ben. (Just add a few whiskers.)

Not joking.

No, really, I know what you're thinking, but I'm not kidding a bit. The gal looks like Roethlisberger enough to be a sister.

Go check it out for yourself.

[Pause]

And THAT's motive.

Reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where George dates the chick that looked like Jerry.

After reading Hair's comments on Ben's accuser looking just like Ben, I decided I needed to see her.

My analysis: Ben... I apologize. I had you all wrong. I thought you were the type of person who used your fame and money to see how often you could get laid (presuming that using fame and money would get you girls that would otherwise be out of your league).

It is clear to me that this is not the case after finding pictures of her over at TMZ. You certainly do not need to be famous to snog a girl like that. I don't have any fame, nor much money... and I've turned down much more attractive girls than her - even while drunk. So It seems I've misjudged you.

I guess now I'm just looking for an answer. Are you a sex addict in serious need of psychological help? Were you involved in some sort of outrageous bar bet to see who could nail the ugliest girl that night? (A bet you most assuredly won). Or were you attempting an act of charity by going "slumming" that fateful night?

Regardless of the answer, I apologize for my earlier comments about your misuse of fame. It's clear now that you would have been willing to sleep with just about anyone that night... and your fame and fortune had little to do with it.

I guess now I'm just looking for an answer.

That's just it. I handed you the answer on a platter, but it's based upon something so disturbing few people will accept it. But in a nutshell, when confronted with the unlikely occurance of meeting a woman who had the exact same face Ben loves so much....he lost all control.

I guess now I'm just looking for an answer.

That's just it. I handed you the answer on a platter, but it's based upon something so disturbing few people will accept it. But in a nutshell, when confronted with the unlikely occurance of meeting a woman who had the exact same face Ben loves so much....he lost all control.

Maybe somebody told him to go f himself and he finally was able to do it. Unfortunately, my work blocks TMZ, so I guess I'll have to go on the dog hunt on my own time. Not sure if I have the will though.

Then after his rookie year in the NFL (after being named rookie of the year with his 14-1 record) he spent a lot of time on campus continuing to sleep with as many girls as he could.

After? Try during the season. After he won a playoff game at Indy after the 2005 season, on is way home he stopped down at Miami for a night of debauchery. So this is his second year in the NFL, and these kids he's partying with were sophomores when he was a senior. Below is a picture from that night. 4 or 5 pictures were posted on the net of him drinking like a maniac at that party. Didn't seem to hurt him much, they went on to win the Super Bowl. Still, your friend's sister seems to be telling the truth. Ben Rothlisberger - drunken male whore.

benatmiami-1-1.jpg