Vakapuna Signs Contract!

HairOnFire

Agent: Vakapuna signs

GEOFF HOBSON

Posted 16 minutes ago

a a Posted: 4:10 p.m.

According to Dave Lee, the agent for seventh-round draft pick Fui Vakapuna, the Bengals have reached a four-year deal with his client.

Vakapuna becomes the fifth Bengals draftee to a agree to a deal, joining sixth-rounders Morgan Trent (CB) and Bernard Scott (RB), and fellow sventh-rounders Clinton McDonald (DT) and Freddie Brown (WR).

Crazy is good, him and Maualuga have that look. Hope there's more to it than looks.

Maybe they have good dance moves that will make a "who's who" list someday...

That's definately a good thing. We need more crazy mofo's on this team.

Hey don't get me wrong...I'm glad he is signed and ready for camp. I'm hoping he outperforms Jeremi (if Jeremi can even get on the field), or that they challenge each other enough to both be difference makers.

...but a 7th rounder getting inked is not exactly "Smith in camp and studying the blocking schemes."

...but a 7th rounder getting inked is not exactly "Smith in camp and studying the blocking schemes."

Except when that 7th rounder is going to be competing to fill the biggest hole outside the o-line on that side of the ball.

Me personally, I would have preferred them use an earlier pick on another FB, but I won't complain about it.

I'm just happy they didn't completely ignore the position.

Except when that 7th rounder is going to be competing to fill the biggest hole outside the o-line on that side of the ball.

Me personally, I would have preferred them use an earlier pick on another FB, but I won't complain about it.

I'm just happy they didn't completely ignore the position.

Ya it's like ya some these guys came later draft but still gonna serve pretty important rolls too..Where atleast Smith has a very cabable backup in Collins who most wanted to start RT & take monroe @ LT....

Vakapuna = Has chance be our Starting fullback which probably has as much to learn as Andre with Blocking,Passing & running schemes

Scott-Who is much needed change of pace back we've been needing

Hebert-Well he's the only punter on our team but ya he's a punter lol

Luigs-If Cook isn't as good as advertised as lately may need luigs ready to go

Coffman-Finally the threat atTightend...

Michael Johnson-Injured Geathers & learning 3 different positions he may only be situational passrusher but has alot on his plate

Maualuga-Crazy Samoan we may have capable veterans but we gotta get him in asap :o

Sooner these guys are signed the better ya only 1st rounders tend to hold out (minus Odell) But the sooner these 8 players are under contract the better(Well 2 of em already are done heh)

PS,Man do I love this years draft ^_^

BTW, tell the other mommies I said hello.

That will probably never get old.

Nope, NEVER...

Probably because plenty of other guys post on that site, since, again, it is just a subforum of cincinnati.com.

But don't let me break up your circle jerk, by all means continue. :)

Sorry mom