What AFCN team would you want to win the Super Bowl ??

I'm thinking ArmyBengal penetrates the rest of you while HOF rubs one out in the corner. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.....because I'm not the shy retreat to the corner type. So if you must fantasize about me rubbing one out, try picturing me standing beneath the spotlight...front row...dead center.

You're welcome.

I'm thinking ArmyBengal penetrates the rest of you while HOF rubs one out in the corner. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.....because I'm not the shy retreat to the corner type. So if you must fantasize about me rubbing one out, try picturing me standing beneath the spotlight...front row...dead center.

You're welcome.

Way to much information!!!

:lmao:

Interesting? Maybe. Too much information. Absolutely. But this isn't the first time another poster has fantasized about me sexually. And while most posters put in my position would respond out of anger or frustration I've found the best way to deal with it is to indulge the fantasy.

Besides, none of us can be certain BearCat isn't a mommy, and you guys already know how I feel about MILF's.

:blush:

It has to be an AFCN team but pardener there’s no guarantee. Who knows The Steelers might prove strong again and sweep the games?

So, who would YOU want to win if not the Bengals from the AFCN ??

Houston Oilers...

...oh, wait. :huh:

That would be my team from the AFC Central, too!

It has to be an AFCN team but pardener there’s no guarantee. Who knows The Steelers might prove strong again and sweep the games?

So, who would YOU want to win if not the Bengals from the AFCN ??

Houston Oilers...

...oh, wait. :huh:

That would be my team from the AFC Central, too!

As an AFL fan, historically since I wasn't there to see those years, I miss that franchise. Great history and good rival for us. I wish Houston had shored up the 'Browns deal' and reestablished that franchise when they took off to Tennessee.