Cincy Favorites

What about Montgomery Inn??? Those ribs are awfully tasty!!!!!

And yes, I definitely miss the hell outta "Da' Island"!!! Anybody remember the ride called "The Bat"??? One of the best rides ever because it was soooo rough!!!!

oh. didnt know this was an extremely old thread. was a lil happy barb was back...but hes not. :(

And yes, I definitely miss the hell outta "Da' Island"!!! Anybody remember the ride called "The Bat"??? One of the best rides ever because it was soooo rough!!!!

oh. didnt know this was an extremely old thread. was a lil happy barb was back...but hes not. :(

isn't barb banned?

you're right.....It isn't so old.

The 'old' one wasn't catalogued. :rolleyes:

Not from Cincy, but Little Kings are a part of my history, since I no longer imbibe.

At camp outs, all night parties, I would buy a pony keg of Little Kings and a bunch of Bottles. When you finished a bottle you had to do a 1 liter beer bong from the keg. Man them were some righteous parties!!

Anyone care to share a memory?

You betcha! Shoenling "Little Kings", or "Little Green Monsters" as we called 'em! You could fit a s**tload into a cooler on ice on a hot summer day, and by time it was just starting to warm up, you were done and it was time for another ice cold one!

It was about the only local beer I drank regularly. :rolleyes:

There was a great bar at Miami that served "Castles and Kings" - Sliders from White Castle and Little Kings

Life simply doesn't get any better than that!

And when Uncle Al would go visit the giant.  It took me years to realize he was in the cave at the Natural History Museum.

Uncle Al...NO WAY!! I used to watch that show religiously when I was a kid. The part that I remember most is when he'd pick 3 kids to do that little Uncle Al dance thing with their arms. Whoever did it best got a marshmallow cone. God, I wanted to go on that show so bad.

Hey Chris. JS IS SMOKIN'. It's pretty cool too, the way her husband represents the Nati. In fact the first time I saw the show he was wearing a Bengals t-shirt. That kind of got my attention first...then I saw his wife. Now I sit and drool over her in front of my tv every Wednesday night.

...and Wendy on Uncle Al was smokin' hot! :{)

When I'm back in the area it's always a tough choice between Montgomery Inn ribs and Burbanks barbeque for my first meal.