Latest news on Ocho

gregstephens

I don't disagree with the 'muck-raking' element of your post. I was never that comfortable with the whole Twitter stalking thing so I gave it up after two or three posts.

But, man, the people read that stuff like you would not believe.

I'm happy to say I'm not one of those people. I'm a Twitter virgin, and have never read a tweet. It just seems so f**king gay.

Ya it's like the Myspace & facebook thing \shudder

The only "tweets" (yeah gay) I've read are the ones posted in the artcles by Greg, so that's not my thing. No you won't find me on facebook or myspace or whatever in the hell else they care to make up. If I want to talk to someone, I f*cking call them. That's why I pay money for my cell phone with free long distance. I don't really care if someone thinks Boy George got a raw deal in his court case in England or if someone just discovered how much they like carmel mocha crapachinos. Just not my thing...

Actually, I don't Myspace, but I Facebook, and I started that for one reason. About half of my 600-member high school class is on there and we have a class page, so I signed up originally to keep posted when the 20 year reunion was going to be. Funny thing was, though, because everybody writes their life stories and posts updated pics, I got caught up with the handful I cared to know about and didn't have to go to the reunion. So, it actually saved me about $150.00.

Also, it allowed me to play online Texas Hold 'em when my wife was at work and the kids were in bed. They ever get a Yahtzee to replace the one we lost here, I'm good to go.

:sure:

The only "tweets" (yeah gay) I've read are the ones posted in the artcles by Greg, so that's not my thing. No you won't find me on facebook or myspace or whatever in the hell else they care to make up. If I want to talk to someone, I f*cking call them. That's why I pay money for my cell phone with free long distance. I don't really care if someone thinks Boy George got a raw deal in his court case in England or if someone just discovered how much they like carmel mocha crapachinos. Just not my thing...

You're not alone. My theory is that these things exist so that when you don't actually have to have anything meaningful to say it's not as obvious. If I start up with some random thought on a phone call with my boys, I get that "WTF are you talking about douche?" to keep me in line.

There's like a facebook/twitter gene that you either have or don't. My wife has and I want to throw the f**king laptop out the window after she starts on hour #2 every night on that thing. However, I also missed on the video game gene too, so it's probably just me.