Carson Palmer on 'The Herd'

gregstephens

I don't know, but I'm thinking it'll go more like -- he'll offer to make James Brook's next child support payment in exchange for JB to come and kick your ass

Guys, you are both off on this one. Per his Twitter, Fredo is at the gym, boxing as we speak. AND, as a bonus, he's trying to figure out how to use a web cam so he can expand his internet thugery--I mean kingdom--to the live action domain.

THEN I'll have some really good crap to write about, ala TMZ!

I don't know, but I'm thinking it'll go more like -- he'll offer to make James Brook's next child support payment in exchange for JB to come and kick your ass

Guys, you are both off on this one. Per his Twitter, Fredo is at the gym, boxing as we speak. AND, as a bonus, he's trying to figure out how to use a web cam so he can expand his internet thugery--I mean kingdom--to the live action domain.

THEN I'll have some really good crap to write about, ala TMZ!

Except TMZ is a bunch of crazed paparazzi invading the personal space of celebrities.

This would be a crazed celebrity invading the personal space of civilians. When you think about it... he's putting the paparazzi out of business.