Carson Palmer on 'The Herd'

gregstephens

Palmer stated, "You have to accept that's who Chad is. You have to take the good with the bad, and the good is, he's a game changer."

Agree wholeheartedly with his statement there. He gave his opinion of what "the good is" in Chad, but what I would love to hear him say is, what "the bad is" in Chad, to balance out that statement. Anyway, good article...

Dear Greg-

Could you please save me the trouble of inflating the traffic to the website and post your comments here directly? It irritates me to the point that I will not, did not, read the post

Sorry but this is a pet peeve of mine.

mat

It's one click, I don't mind Greg.... Nice read!!

Btw, you're a very talented writer... Keep up the good work.

Dear Greg-

Could you please save me the trouble of inflating the traffic to the website and post your comments here directly? It irritates me to the point that I will not, did not, read the post

mat

I appreciate your position on this. Short answer, however, is that I can't. I don't own the blog--I post on the Examiner.com network. Once I publish it on there, I lose all rights to it, so I can't reproduce it or copy for any purpose. If I were to apply for a writing gig, I couldn't submit any of those articles as writing samples. I'd have to give them the link as well.

Sorry, man.

Dear Greg-

mat

It's one click, I don't mind Greg.... Nice read!!

Btw, you're a very talented writer... Keep up the good work.

Thank you, greenie. I do truly appreciate that.

Palmer stated, "You have to accept that's who Chad is. You have to take the good with the bad, and the good is, he's a game changer."

Agree wholeheartedly with his statement there. He gave his opinion of what "the good is" in Chad, but what I would love to hear him say is, what "the bad is" in Chad, to balance out that statement. Anyway, good article...

That's the difference with Carson, he knows no good will come of him telling what "the bad is" about Chad. It would only cause a stir, when Chad actually looks to have a great attitude. Carson is a leader, and everything you want in a franchise QB.....Also, really like that statement.

That's the difference with Carson, he knows no good will come of him telling what "the bad is" about Chad. It would only cause a stir, when Chad actually looks to have a great attitude. Carson is a leader, and everything you want in a franchise QB.....Also, really like that statement.

I didn't say any good would come from it in regards to how it would affect the team or even that he should say it. I merely said what I would LOVE to hear. I realize that comment would never happen minus another public meltdown from Chad in the direction of Carson. It would be a battle royal if he were to balance that statement out though.

I would like to see Chad come out with similar comments regarding Carson Palmer...you know, how with Carson you have to take the good with the bad. Sure, he's capable of making some big plays and putting up stats, but you can't rely on him to play since he's obviously not capable of staying healthy. And how he lacks the leadership qualities to lead a team to a championship. That would show real leadership from Chad, huh?

I would like to see Chad come out with similar comments regarding Carson Palmer...you know, how with Carson you have to take the good with the bad. Sure, he's capable of making some big plays and putting up stats, but you can't rely on him to play since he's obviously not capable of staying healthy. And how he lacks the leadership qualities to lead a team to a championship. That would show real leadership from Chad, huh?

Dude...you really gotta quit drinking before you post.

Let the permanent record now show that on this date 06/23/09....Joe Pong attempted to defend the douche-like behavior of Chad Ocho Dinko by attacking Carson Palmer's inability to....(wait for it)......keep each of his tendons intact.

Nice.

And no doubt it was CP's fault his nose got crushed like a pop can.

Pong's actually the first Ocho supporter to bear the claws in that fashion. I think that puts OchoPongo on the top of the list.

This is just one of those comments that is beyond reason. I mean really dude you are talking about the difference of a player who admitted to not doing sh*t last season which hurt the team to a person who got blown up due to the horrendous play of the o-line. The lack of leadership on Carson's part is a terrible argument as well. It was a knock on him coming out of college that has since been disproven.

Chad couldn't lead a piece of sh*t out of his ass.

Wibble.

The difference is, when Carson's referring to the good and bad about Ocho Noshow, he's referring to things within Chad's control. You're referring to things that aren't in CP's control. He can't control that Kimo was allowed through the line to shatter his knee. He had no control whatsover that the o-line sucked last year and that led to his broken nose and torn ligaments in his elbow.

Carson has never done anything to hurt the team. Ocho Dinko on the other hand, has.