Bengalszone's Fantasy Football Leagues

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can add me to the league as well. I'm ready for some fantasy fun!

I'll add one Army Officer to the list. BTW, are you a Lieutenant, or Captain? Just wondering sir.

Update:

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

Wraith

Kazkal

combatbengal

CPT with a below the zone look for MAJ in Sept. Don't hold that against me, I was an NCO for 10 years.

I'll add one Army Officer to the list. BTW, are you a Lieutenant, or Captain? Just wondering sir.

Update:

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

Wraith

Kazkal

combatbengal

Update:

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

Wraith

Kazkal

combatbengal

CPT with a below the zone look for MAJ in Sept. Don't hold that against me, I was an NCO for 10 years.

Why would I do that? I'm still good friends with my former OIC who finally made Major after I got out. He now runs one of the largest landscaping companies in San Diego county. A far cry from being a Cobra pilot.

My best friend from high schools just pinned on CSM. He joined the USMC in 88.

Update:

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

Wraith

Kazkal

combatbengal

Why would I do that? I'm still good friends with my former OIC who finally made Major after I got out. He now runs one of the largest landscaping companies in San Diego county. A far cry from being a Cobra pilot.

I would like to play - If you guys set up the Select League, plz count me in... -thx

I would like to play - If you guys set up the Select League, plz count me in... -thx

That looks like exactly what we're going to do. You're in 44.

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

Wraith

Kazkal

combatbengal

Bengals44

Is this thread where the time and date of the draft will be determined? I say Monday Sept. 7th if a date hasn't been set yet. This will be after preseason so no one will get burnt by the annual torn ACL in preseason and we'll just have to wait until that Thur. for the season to begin. But I'm good for whenever.

Is this thread where the time and date of the draft will be determined? I say Monday Sept. 7th if a date hasn't been set yet. This will be after preseason so no one will get burnt by the annual torn ACL in preseason and we'll just have to wait until that Thur. for the season to begin. But I'm good for whenever.

This is the thread where those thoughts are expressed.

Count me in if you have any more space.

We have space. You're in Greg.

Desperate Derelict

B24

Bengalszone Billy

Skyline

kevnz

BengalPimp

Ox

Wisk

JungleD

Scottishbengal

Walzav29

Wraith

Kazkal

combatbengal

Bengals44

gregstephens

Happy Off-season -

Our two leagues have been set up. Draft times and urls are below. Same rules as last year, but if anyone wants to make changes please let me know.

BENGALZONE PREMIER (Yahoo Premier League) Password = Carson

Draft: Sunday, September 6 at 5:00pm EDT

BENGALZONE SELECT (Yahoo Select League) Password = Palmer

Draft: Monday, September 7 at 8:00pm EDT

If anybody would like to commish one of the leagues, shoot me a message. Otherwise, both leagues are stuck with moi.

Happy Off-season -

Our two leagues have been set up. Draft times and urls are below. Same rules as last year, but if anyone wants to make changes please let me know.

BENGALZONE PREMIER (Yahoo Premier League) Password = Carson

Draft: Sunday, September 6 at 5:00pm EDT

BENGALZONE SELECT (Yahoo Select League) Password = Palmer

Draft: Monday, September 7 at 8:00pm EDT

If anybody would like to commish one of the leagues, shoot me a message. Otherwise, both leagues are stuck with moi.

The links you give here only render this error message:

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

What we need to join is the league I.D. numbers along with the previously provided passwords, and please guys...aside from the commissioner, just pick one league or the other to join.

Me be a good guy? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ j/k Ya just lemme know if spot is needed I have np dropping out.

Will do, and thanks bro.

We need more players in our league. Only have three so far!

Not to worry sir. I think we'll go ahead and open registration to both leagues to all members. Things just aren't filling up as fast as I'd like, so feel free to join the Premier league too. There is still three spots open there as well.

We need more players in our league. Only have three so far!

Hey guys....training camp hasn't opened yet! We'll be turning people away in a few weeks, so hang in there!!!