Sosa dirty!!

gregstephens

Agree with that completely Ickey...

Nothing to really talk about with Sosa though. Is he even still playing ?? There was nothing they would do to players back then, so I really don't see the need to try to cover it up like he did in 2005. He should have just come clean and dealt with it then. Anyway.....

Agree with that completely Ickey...

Nothing to really talk about with Sosa though. Is he even still playing ?? There was nothing they would do to players back then, so I really don't see the need to try to cover it up like he did in 2005. He should have just come clean and dealt with it then. Anyway.....

Slammin Sammy is out of the picture currently. Apparently even Washington didn't wish to chance him.

Anyhow, no one is shocked. ESPN played it up like another massive blow to baseball. I just wanted to post something not related to Fredo.

Good call on the post.

To tell you the truth, I think the fact he used some performance enhancing drugs is less of a story for him than the fact he lied to Congress.

Unless someone thought he just got that big naturally...

My biggest question mark at this point is this. We now have proof (I guess MLB does) that Sammy lied to Congress. Congress wants to nail Clemens to the wall for lying, but we don't even have any positive tests on him (yet).

They going to go after Sammy? Seems like it would hard not to.

Yeah, like no one knew. Look at a picture of Sosa when he came into the league and look at one when he was clubbing 66 homers in a year. Just like Bonds.

Exactly, then after they ban P.E.D's dude gets caught with a Corked bat, then says, i only used it for batting practice, for the fans....c'mon Sammy......Beisball...err...Esteroids been berry berry good to him.

• 3 weeks later...
Good call on the post.

To tell you the truth, I think the fact he used some performance enhancing drugs is less of a story for him than the fact he lied to Congress.

Unless someone thought he just got that big naturally...

My biggest question mark at this point is this. We now have proof (I guess MLB does) that Sammy lied to Congress. Congress wants to nail Clemens to the wall for lying, but we don't even have any positive tests on him (yet).

They going to go after Sammy? Seems like it would hard not to.

I saw on ESPN the other day that Clemons DIDN'T test positive...