We all know Chad has lost his mind...

The distraction was real....

also, this whole "distraction" talk is utter bulls**t. will carson make a false read because of this? will benson miss a hole because of this? will big andre switch is agent because of this? NO, for crying out loud. distraction my hat, nobody's gonna play worse because of this. the other players are professional, you think some fake tatttoos will bother them at all? honestly, get a grip.

i knew it... not nearly dark enough.

I merely questioned when they had been done. Anyone who has had a tattoo before knows that the skin around the tattoo is raised and often surrounded by redness for a few days.

At first I thought they were fake... but realized that it had been several days since his last television appearance, and it was possible that the healing had already taken place. But yeah, I had my doubts too. Honestly, I just don't care what he does to his face, his hair, or any other part of his body. It's not newsworthy.

the other players are professional,

That's the issue in my mind. Everyone BUT Chad is taking being a professional football player seriously. If he really wants to win like he says he does, quit f**king around with stupid s**t like this and put in the work that will make you the player that can help take this team to the Superbowl. This is high school type of s**t, nothing more.

distraction my hat, nobody's gonna play worse because of this.

Distraction my hat?

Whizz, whenever you can bring yourself to stop talking like my goofy Aunt Faye ask yourself why there's a new Chad rant every freaking day? And who really gives a s**t if you thought this one was minor or major, funny or f**ked up, brilliant or baffling. The real problem here is that it's a daily thing, and more than one source has claimed many Bengal players are tired of it, including Carson Palmer...if John Clayton can be believed. Because Clayton stated flat out a few days ago that Palmer was sick of being asked about the latest thing Chad did or said.

Last point. Before your dumb ass starts yammering again about how nobody is going to play worse because of Chad's antics, ask yourself if that includes the very player who just admitted he tanked a season, then humbly begged eveyone to forgive him, and then immediately started clowning again as if nothing had happened.

"my hat" was an attempt to not use profanity. if that upsets anybody...

Not a problem. I often use words like "dink" or "pinhead" as substitutes for more familiar forms of profanity like asshat, s**theel, cockbag, or f**kstick.

also, you quoted me out of context. bad form, sir.

Sorry, but the rest of your post was nothing but worthless crap about Palmer missing a read or Benson missing a hole because Chad put fake tats on his mug. Frankly, those are stupid arguments that nobody but you has put forward and as a result have no bearing on whether Chad might be a distraction or not.

Am I to believe you're following Chad's twitter activity?

Aren't we all? To be fair I don't have a twitter account and have no plans to do so ever. That said, the tweeting thing is becoming more common by the day and I keep stumbling over updates and such on message boards and websites. In fact, NFL Total Access closed last night with the Chad tweet about him being attacked by a deer while walking to practice. Sorta funny I guess, but I'll admit I got a very bad feeling when I read about Chad's plans to tweet all season long...including during games.

But it's not going to be a distraction, right? (sarcasm)

if all chad does is distract himself, he simply won't make the starting spot, which hurts only himself

I feel pretty secure claiming the above sentence will be the dumbest thing said on these boards all day long.

wait... isn't chad supposed to tank this season?

if all chad does is distract himself, he simply won't make the starting spot, which hurts only himself

I feel pretty secure claiming the above sentence will be the dumbest thing said on these boards all day long.

Well no, not according to me. I'm on record with my guess that Chad, for his own selfish reasons, WON'T come close to repeating last seasons tank job. That said, I'll bet my next paycheck he attempts to repeat his goofy "funloving" Chad act from years prior, and truth be told I'm almost as sick of that crap.

Almost.

Well no, not according to me. I'm on record with my guess that Chad, for his own selfish reasons, WON'T come close to repeating last seasons tank job. That said, I'll bet my next paycheck he attempts to repeat his goofy "funloving" Chad act from years prior, and truth be told I'm almost as sick of that crap.

Almost.

Chad is trying so hard to be likable again and he's using every trick in his toolbox. TV, Twitter, boxing, publicity stunts... everything except play football.

It became pretty clear to me that Chad isn't as funloving as he wants people to think. He seems very disingenuous to me. Eminem puts on a hard front in hopes of people thinking he's a badass and buying his CD's. Chad does the opposite.

Chad let us know how much of a baby he really is last season. He's been that guy all along... you know, the prima donna who gets into fights with coaches in the locker-room and yells at his QB on the sidelines. But because he proposes to cheerleaders we're to believe he's a funny lovable guy and we should buy jerseys with #85 on them, regardless of the name on the back.

Well, he screwed the pooch last season by letting the fans in on the secret that mostly only fellow teammates knew... he's a dick. Now he's hoping he can become likable again with all the same stupid crap he used to do. He's working really hard at it - but I'm not buying it.

He's such a tool.

I absolutely loved the quote though

"Told that former center Eric Ghiaciuc indicated The Ocho was a distraction, he fired back, "Ghiaciuc's play was a distraction. Of all people to call me that.""

I am actually thinking that Chad is getting back, I like practical joking Chad a whole heck of alot better than manic depressive slacker Chad. But time will tell, next time Carson throws to a different receiver than 85 we will see if he pouts like my 2 year old daughter.

I just read about this. The guy has clearly lost some part of his mind, he is bat s**t crazy. Why the hell would he get a picture of Florida on his face! This guy just makes me laugh harder and harder every day. I bet ya'lll wished Mr. Brown would have traded his useless disgraceful ass for 2 ! first round picks. Is Cincinatti really that s**tty of a city?

I just read about this. The guy has clearly lost some part of his mind, he is bat s**t crazy. Why the hell would he get a picture of Florida on his face! This guy just makes me laugh harder and harder every day. I bet ya'lll wished Mr. Brown would have traded his useless disgraceful ass for 2 ! first round picks. Is Cincinatti really that s**tty of a city?

Eh, can't be THAT bad. He hasn't asked to be traded to...Cleveland or anything. Winslow wanted out. Edwards wanted out. Browns' kicker even show up yet?

LOL @ this thread.

Nice job, Chad. :sure:

I know it's funny right? These clowns will hate on anything Chad does... I love it. Seriously some of you guys really should get a life.

Excuse me...I didn't hate on it. I have more of a life than to love it, either. Completely ambivalent.

You fetch Ocho's MickeyD's yet, btw??