Bernard Scott

TJJackson

I took a 15 minute walk at lunchtime today, followed by a 20 minute period of standing in line, and then

I looked him in the face

I shook his hand

I got his autograph on a ball.

Only his. I skipped Andre Smith and Clinton McDonald because I just wanted a Bernard Scott autographed ball. Yeah, I'm crazy :-) It's that "special teams" fan in me.

I told him: "It is a great pleasure to meet you, Mr Scott - you're my favorite rookie and I am expecting BIG things from you this year"

He was very softly spoke, very humble, thanked me for the compliment, and smiled

I now look forward even more to seeing him take the field in 2009

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! Funniest thing I've read on here in a long time. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I hope your mom doesn't make you just keep it in your room all the time. Hopefully on game days you'll be able to bring it downstairs and like, hold it while you watch the game.

Are you going to tell Reggie Myles about this, or just continue to sneak around behind his back?

Because I think it'll be better for both of you if you just be honest about it. Tell him something like, "it's not you, it's me", some of that crap. But be sure to do it in a public place.

I took a 15 minute walk at lunchtime today, followed by a 20 minute period of standing in line, and then

I looked him in the face

I shook his hand

I got his autograph on a ball.

Only his. I skipped Andre Smith and Clinton McDonald because I just wanted a Bernard Scott autographed ball. Yeah, I'm crazy :-) It's that "special teams" fan in me.

I told him: "It is a great pleasure to meet you, Mr Scott - you're my favorite rookie and I am expecting BIG things from you this year"

He was very softly spoke, very humble, thanked me for the compliment, and smiled

I now look forward even more to seeing him take the field in 2009

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! Funniest thing I've read on here in a long time. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I hope your mom doesn't make you just keep it in your room all the time. Hopefully on game days you'll be able to bring it downstairs and like, hold it while you watch the game.

"And I...eeeyi...eeeyi...will always love you...oooh...oooh....Oh."

Are you going to tell Reggie Myles about this, or just continue to sneak around behind his back?

Because I think it'll be better for both of you if you just be honest about it. Tell him something like, "it's not you, it's me", some of that crap. But be sure to do it in a public place.

Oh, I agree. The 'Costanza'. It's a classic. Do it in a public place, make sure you drove seperately.

"The 2008 Harlon Hill Trophy winner and two-time AP Little All-American rushed for 4,321 yards and 63 touchdowns from 2007-08, adding 93 receptions for 1,391 yards and 10 scores. That doesn't even take into consideration his All-American 2006 season at Blinn JC (1,892 yards, 27 TDs) and a freshman year (played at Central Arkansas, from which his current ACU head coach came) in which he gained 1,026 yards and 11 touchdowns."

The guy has scored 100 TDs the last 3 years he's played college football. I don't care who it's against, those are some seriously impressive stats. I think the comparison of Scott to Chris Johnson is legit. Scott's one of those guys that plays much faster than 4.56 in the 40.

So says the man with a naked child in a tub as his avatar :-)

Ya'all are killin me :-)

No, that's actually me....in a quieter moment. (After all, isn't that how you visualize me now? Be honest -- I won't tell B-dog.)

Dude...you look like mama slipped some 'Jack' in your sippy cup. What the heck?

:lol:

hoping that the Bengals RB curse will skip him over.

I've already faxed the Bengals front office, insisting in no uncertain terms that he not play in any games at Detroit.

You may want to petition for him to skip the entire preseason. Let's not take any chances with RBs. In fact, if I had my way, we'd ONLY play practice squad/cutables and save Benson, etc.

Hey, TJ, I went ahead and fixed that title for you.

Hey now, c'mon :-) Thats a bit much, esp since it looks like *I* wrote that subtitle :-)

Alright, fine. I changed it. <_<

You suck :-)

Ok, changed it AGAIN. Let me know when I hit one you like.

Of course, you realize, the next one will involve Whitney Houston.

:lol: