focusing the hate/love for chad

measuring the ill will  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who was/is the biggest bengal cancer?

• corey dillon
    • chad ochocinco
    • carl pickens
    • mike brown
    • other

Pickens and Dillon could have handled it better, but I never blamed them for wanting to leave. Spikes handled it like a true professional and I wished him nothing but the best. Princess Chad uses 'winning' as an excuse to act like an a$$. Everyone knows what his true motivation is and it is not winning. The Bengals season was likely over before it started last year and he was the major reason. That is 'cancer' defined.

With that being said, I chose MB. He is the constant and CJ would be acting the fool in D.C. if soP had a clue.

true. also, i haven't a dicky bird who dillon and pickens are. dillon rings a Madden bell (HB?), but not loud enough.

Carl Pickens was WAAAY worse than Chad, as that dude took every opportunity to blast the organization. What was so funny, is that for all the bitching Pickens did, when he did leave the Bengals, he didnt do JACK!!!! (1 and done in Tennessee)

I've got an idea...OchoCinco vs. OchoZero on the next Celebrity Boxing...I'd pay to see that.....

It's OCHO by far. Cancer isn't even the start. He makes your team look bad for the whole nation to laugh at. I don't know why you all hate Mike Brown so much. I mean he's trying what else can he do.

On a side note. Whizzo thank you for showing me the light. I've been on that site for 2 hours just laughing my ass off, what a hilarious letter and the hate mail is even funnier. I myself am going to join the church as well. Keep fighting the good fight brother. Slowly but surely we will win.

Despite Pickens bashing the organization I really miss his red zone production. You knew every time Blake threw the jump ball to him in the endzone he was going to come down with it.

I guess I didn't really answer the question, so I would say Mike Brown. He's been the consistant factor from 1991-2008. Coincidently, the Bengals troubles began in 1991 when he took over. Dillon, Pickens, even Chad were only here for a fraction of the Bengals dark period, but Brown has been there through it all.

He is the constant and CJ would be acting the fool in D.C. if soP had a clue.

That's the part that I'm bitter about. That trade would have given me a chance not only to rid my favorite team of a cancer, but also to show up at camp to heckle the sh*thead.

My favorite part at the time was Rosenwhore basically begging Mikey to take the deal. From the way he said it, you could almost hear him saying "Jesus, Mike, I wouldn't give a first and a third for Chad and he's my client!" And by all accounts, that was the *opening* offer.

That's what I don't get about Mikey - he's happy to take the team down as long as he gets his revenge.

Having Mike Brown as an option messes with what you are trying to accomplish.

Yeah, god forbid we let the truth out...

Yeah-no. I don't think it's a matter of letting the truth out. There isn't one person on this forum to my knowledge that doesn't realize MB is the ultimate cause of the long term failure of this team.

If I understood the spirit of the poll correctly, I think it was meant to gauge which Bengal chucklehead is viewed least favorably by the fanbase. We all hate SoP, so it does mess with what it was trying to accomplish. While the poll is another mindless diversion during a dead period of the offseason, I don't think it's a bad idea to see who the Bengals' fans would vote as all-time biggest douche among the player options.

yeah, the results will be skewed. Invalidated, even.

Yeah- Mikey was an after thought. Perhaps he shouldn't be listed, but he is a fan favorite :lol:

If he is excluded then I will go with dillon. Maybe I am a bit older and am handling the chad situation better than I did the dillon thing. Perhaps chad will try to top dillons striptease.

Yeah, god forbid we let the truth out...

Do we really need another MB bashing thread?

If the focus was what "malcontent" player has been the most "malcontent", then another opportunity to plow over tired ground with people's views of MB's incompetence is probably not the best idea for this particular poll.

The question being as it is, the obvious answer is Mike Brown and my vote went that way. I don't have anything else to add as it's been ran over a BILLION times and no one here can say anything new about it. It's obvious and old. I see Chad getting that way for me as well.