Hard Knocks Trailer-Starring Chadetta

icehole3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like it or not (I don't) Chad will always be the story surrounding this team until the day he is no longer a part of it.

This whole thing may in fact be a distraction, but since it's about the team I follow and love, I will be looking forward to it.

Now I will just have to wait until August and call Direct TV threatening to switch and get HBO for free for a few months !!!

Like it or not (I don't) Chad will always be the story surrounding this team until the day he is no longer a part of it.

This whole thing may in fact be a distraction, but since it's about the team I follow and love, I will be looking forward to it.

Now I will just have to wait until August and call Direct TV threatening to switch and get HBO for free for a few months !!!

hoping it gets put on hulu myself >_<

hoping it gets put on hulu myself >_<

Let me hip you to another site....great for watching anything from sporting events, movies, tv shows, etc. Its justin.tv

Well, as a vocal Chad hater, I wonder where the loyalty his fans show comes from.

I was as big a Chad fan as anyone back in '05, and even forgave his locker-room indiscretion and was a Chad fan in '06 as well. He lost me in '07 when his was more of a distraction that his positive contribution seemed worth in my mind. But admittedly, he still produced, so that is merely my opinion.

However, he then became a "me-first" type player. The incredible work ethic he previously had gave way in favor of his desire to make everything about him. I shouldn't need to go into any type of detail about the '08 offseason or the '08 season itself... I just wonder in a league that so often asks "What have you done for me lately" where fans find their desire to defend him?

I can at least understand a T.O. fan. With him you know he's going to bring a certain amount of distraction, but some fans accept that and with it take his consistent production. With Chad, you can't even count on that anymore given his recent statements that he no longer has a competitive spirit, and last year's willingness to give up.

So... where does the love come from? Is it nothing but the potential that he brings? I agree that it seems unlikely that he has forgotten how to play. However, how much does he desire to be the best? Ever since he hired Rosenhaus it seems like he lost his love for the game, so I don't know what evidence I have to expect him to be a good teammate again.

Do I fault Rosenhaus as much as Chad? Maybe more... but Chad is the guy that plays the game. Chad is the guy that isn't working with the team right now. Chad is the guy who is doing his best to mirror the embarrassing season he had last year.

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

Well, as a vocal Chad hater, I wonder where the loyalty his fans show comes from.

I was as big a Chad fan as anyone back in '05, and even forgave his locker-room indiscretion and was a Chad fan in '06 as well. He lost me in '07 when his was more of a distraction that his positive contribution seemed worth in my mind. But admittedly, he still produced, so that is merely my opinion.

However, he then became a "me-first" type player. The incredible work ethic he previously had gave way in favor of his desire to make everything about him. I shouldn't need to go into any type of detail about the '08 offseason or the '08 season itself... I just wonder in a league that so often asks "What have you done for me lately" where fans find their desire to defend him?

I can at least understand a T.O. fan. With him you know he's going to bring a certain amount of distraction, but some fans accept that and with it take his consistent production. With Chad, you can't even count on that anymore given his recent statements that he no longer has a competitive spirit, and last year's willingness to give up.

So... where does the love come from? Is it nothing but the potential that he brings? I agree that it seems unlikely that he has forgotten how to play. However, how much does he desire to be the best? Ever since he hired Rosenhaus it seems like he lost his love for the game, so I don't know what evidence I have to expect him to be a good teammate again.

Do I fault Rosenhaus as much as Chad? Maybe more... but Chad is the guy that plays the game. Chad is the guy that isn't working with the team right now. Chad is the guy who is doing his best to mirror the embarrassing season he had last year.

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

Chad had 1...I repeat 1 sub-par season, with 53 receptions for 540 yds. Quite honestly, those are not Terrible numbers, just less than what you would normally expect from him.

Anybody with half-a-brain, can understand that a receiver playing only 13 games with a bum shoulder, and a back-up QB who doesnt have the arm strength to get the ball even 15 yds downfield is going to equal an "off" year.

That said, a healthy Chad + a healthy Carson = HUGE #'s

So I say F**k Chad Haters, and F**k the '08 season. And F**k those who forgot '07 when he broke the franchise record (which he previous held) for receiving yds with 1440 to go along with 93 receptions. Aw what the hell F**k those who also forgot '03-'06 the 4 seasons in which he led his conference in receiving yds (only player EVER to do so).

HONESTLY, Do the math.......He had 1 "off" year, in which he was playing injured, and with NO QB.

Its impossible to say anything regarding a decline in skills. If the guy was healthy and had several bad seasons, Okay, but he's 2 seasons removed from a 1,440 yd 93 reception season.

On a side note: Who doesnt think Chad will have a Pro-Bowl season what with his name change, and desire to move Ochocinco Jersey's?

SCOREBOARD

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

Chad had 1...I repeat 1 sub-par season, with 53 receptions for 540 yds. Quite honestly, those are not Terrible numbers, just less than what you would normally expect from him.

Anybody with half-a-brain, can understand that a receiver playing only 13 games with a bum shoulder, and a back-up QB who doesnt have the arm strength to get the ball even 15 yds downfield is going to equal an "off" year.

So I say F**k Chad Haters, and F**k the '08 season. And F**k those who forgot '07 when he broke the franchise record (which he previous held) for receiving yds with 1440 to go along with 93 receptions. Aw what the hell F**k those who also forgot '03-'06 the 4 seasons in which he led his conference in receiving yds (only player EVER to do so).

HONESTLY, Do the math.......He had 1 "off" year, in which he was playing injured, and with NO QB.

Its impossible to say anything regarding a decline in skills. If the guy was healthy and had several bad seasons, Okay, but he's 2 seasons removed from a 1,440 yd 93 reception season.

On a side note: Who doesnt think Chad will have a Pro-Bowl season what with his name change, and desire to move Ochocinco Jersey's?

SCOREBOARD

I'm not about to get into another Chad debate... because this isn't the thread for it. So this will be my last post on the topic in this thread.

I'm also not one for guarantees... but I would do all but just that to say that Chad will not sniff a pro-bowl this year.

You're big on the past. I'm fine with that. But in the past, Chad worked his ass off to get those numbers. He doesn't do that anymore.

And btw... that injury that everyone makes excuses for him about - he's still got it. He never got it repaired. So I guess you still have a nice excuse in your pocket for next year, eh?

Nice video.

(signed)

HoosierCat

President, FCHC*

Past President, SMFC**

* F**k Chad Haters Club

** Scott Mitchell Fan Club

Shut up.

(signed)

derekshank

Vice President FFCHCC*

*F**k the "F**k Chad Haters Club" Club

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(signed)

HoosierCat

HoosierCat

President, FCHC*

Past President, SMFC**

Executive Director, DIADC***

* F**k Chad Haters Club

***Derek is a Domino Club

Nice video.

(signed)

HoosierCat

President, FCHC*

Past President, SMFC**

* F**k Chad Haters Club

Shut up.

(signed)

derekshank

Vice President FFCHCC*

*F**k the "F**k Chad Haters Club" Club

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(signed)

HoosierCat

HoosierCat

President, FCHC*

Past President, SMFC**

Executive Director, DIADC***

* F**k Chad Haters Club

***Derek is a Domino Club

So... we're getting into personal attacks now?

Well, you're from Indiana

Well, you're from Indiana

:lol: Yeah, but don't forget I was once JoiseyCat. Corn country is where we go after the bubble pops. Of course, as far as regions of the county goes, that only leaves us with NazisOnFire...

Oh, damn, I think I just violated Godwin's Law...:lol:

I'm rooting for Chad big time. I just ran out of hate and disgust for him. I also ran out of interest in him. Now, should he wise up and record his own christian rock CD, then put it on his website, then we'll talk. Right now, Chad's just a guy who I hope plays well for the Bengals this season.

HAHA! I was thinking the exact same thing. I was thinking of calling DTV and threatening them that I was going to switch services and then try and get some free HBO for 2 months.

I wonder how many request from a 452** zip code they get before they catch on??!!!! :lmao:

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

SCOREBOARD

I don0't think he'll have a pro bowl season. and here is why.

1. Age. Chad's career resembles Joe Horn's, in that there is a precipitous drop-off in productivity after age 32-33. Chad MAY have an average year and contribute, though not at a Pro Bowl level, but will not reach the levels previous in his career.

2. QB. It has yet to be proven that Mr. Palmer has regained his previous form. I can be convinced he has, though is public attitutde towards Mr. Chad has soured my visions of him connecting with Mr. Chad...quite the opposite, in that his glowing words for those who are at the OTA's tell me he is interested in working with the attending WR's than Mr. Chad.

3. Competition. 10 other players here working to make the roster. probably 6 will stay, including Mr. Chad but given a hopefully improved running game, we could see Mr. Palmer working the field with Coles, Henry and Caldwell quite often. Mr. Chad has a role but to me that role is not to the level of Pro Bowl.

4. ML. Coach Lewis and Brat are smart enough to have frozen out Mr. Chad last year and this yearshould prove a carry-over. ONLY if Mr. Chad has the gonads to get back to a very high level does this coaching staff come to rely on him in a critial way. If not, there will be lots of decoys, like last year, and, thus, no Pro Bowl for Mr. Chad.

ok, there it is.

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

SCOREBOARD

Well, I say f**k people who forget all the s**t he did during the 08 offseason and the fact that he takes plays off, won't block for anybody, and generally lowers moral for the team.

You're quick to point out his 07 numbers, but that didn't make us a winning team, so that doesn't matter all that much, does it?

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

No F**K YOU!! lol, jk. Seriously though this is a bunch of BS. Especially the bolded paragraph.. T.O has had Steve Young, Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb, and Tony Romo. That is why he "consistantly" produces. So would Chad.

Chad had a QB last season, who I can't for the life of me seem to remember his name. He was a bum who couldn't hit Chad in stride if his life depended on it!

Please go back and rethink what it is you're saying...

So to that I say:

F**k Chad

SCOREBOARD

Jesus, finally an intelligent post. Way to go Pimpin'!!!

Chad making the pro bowl rides solely on Palmer. If Palmer stays healthy and has the protection he needs, #85 will be in the Pro Bowl.