Happy Birthday Richmond_Mat

ArmyBengal

Happy Birthday Mat! :sure:

Thanks fellas. 41 doesn't hurt like 40 did. :)

I'm holding on to 39 with all my might, although I retire when I turn 40, so there's that...

retiring at 40? I bet a second career is in the offing. Nothing like two paychecks. :D

I reckon I'd want to retire asap with the state of the world too. Will the army let you out? I've heard about some folks being retained beyond their tour obligations and such.

Happy Birthday Mat! :sure:

Thanks fellas. 41 doesn't hurt like 40 did. :)

I'm holding on to 39 with all my might, although I retire when I turn 40, so there's that...

retiring at 40? I bet a second career is in the offing. Nothing like two paychecks. :D

I reckon I'd want to retire asap with the state of the world too. Will the army let you out? I've heard about some folks being retained beyond their tour obligations and such.

Yep, a second career for sure. I just can't see myself doing nothing at all while Mrs. ArmyBengal goes back to work. I'm not real concerned about what I'm going to be doing. I'll actually turn 41 the week AFTER I retire and will have 21 years in, so there's no keeping me any longer than they have to.