Hobson and the TE should consider

icehole3

renting a room after this article, Hobson has undieing love for this guy,

Icehole, you need to give the guy a chance. I bet you haven't even checked out Ben's website. It contains all his christian music, and since I know none of you will bother to check it out yourself, I'll summarize the performance of his song, "Devil Bad, Jeebus Good!" that is posted on his website. It is an ode to Kurt Warner, who as we all know belongs in the Hall of Fame, no questions asked. The song, which has a tune that is a combination of an Air Supply medley and Gregorian dirge, went like this:

"Devil bad, Jeebus good!

Kurt you're the little engine that could!"

"Can't keep him from the Hall

just because he couldn't run,

Jim Kelly lost 4 Super Bowls,

at least Kurt won one."

"OH JEEBUS!!! YOU LIFT ME UP!!!!"

(Sobs for like two minutes)

"Kurt, you're redeemed

and here's what I mean.

When you played for New York

you hobbled, then fell.

I felt sorry for you

and your wife, that Goblin from Hell.

Now Jeebus fixed your arm,

and once again you can pass

and he somehow turned your wife

into a completely hot piece of ass."

"OHHH JEEBUS!!!"

(a couple minutes of twangy guitars and other

crap that hillbillies like to listen to)

"Kurt, you're one of the league's

biggest bible readers,

and you've only doinked like a couple cheerleaders.

The Hall of Fame will house your statue

even though a liquored up, one-legged granny could catch you."

"OH JEEBUS!! You delivered about a thousand

sin-ready cheerleaders to Kurt, and he

only doinked a couple. You are the light!!"

(picks up rattlesnake)

"Kurt, you'll be headin' for

that real hall of fame

where only one vote counts,

Now let's whisper his name,"

(chokes back sobs as he picks up a couple more rattlesnakes)

"jeebus"

That about sums it up. If you go to Ben's site you can check out lots of his killer Christian rock. Or more accurately, his killer Christian Adult Contemporary.

renting a room after this article, Hobson has undieing love for this guy,

Icehole, you need to give the guy a chance. I bet you haven't even checked out Ben's website. It contains all his christian music, and since I know none of you will bother to check it out yourself, I'll summarize the performance of his song, "Devil Bad, Jeebus Good!" that is posted on his website. It is an ode to Kurt Warner, who as we all know belongs in the Hall of Fame, no questions asked. The song, which has a tune that is a combination of an Air Supply medley and Gregorian dirge, went like this:

"Devil bad, Jeebus good!

Kurt you're the little engine that could!"

"Can't keep him from the Hall

just because he couldn't run,

Jim Kelly lost 4 Super Bowls,

at least Kurt won one."

"OH JEEBUS!!! YOU LIFT ME UP!!!!"

(Sobs for like two minutes)

"Kurt, you're redeemed

and here's what I mean.

When you played for New York

you hobbled, then fell.

I felt sorry for you

and your wife, that Goblin from Hell.

Now Jeebus fixed your arm,

and once again you can pass

and he somehow turned your wife

into a completely hot piece of ass."

"OHHH JEEBUS!!!"

(a couple minutes of twangy guitars and other

crap that hillbillies like to listen to)

"Kurt, you're one of the league's

biggest bible readers,

and you've only doinked like a couple cheerleaders.

The Hall of Fame will house your statue

even though a liquored up, one-legged granny could catch you."

"OH JEEBUS!! You delivered about a thousand

sin-ready cheerleaders to Kurt, and he

only doinked a couple. You are the light!!"

(picks up rattlesnake)

"Kurt, you'll be headin' for

that real hall of fame

where only one vote counts,

Now let's whisper his name,"

(chokes back sobs as he picks up a couple more rattlesnakes)

"jeebus"

That about sums it up. If you go to Ben's site you can check out lots of his killer Christian rock. Or more accurately, his killer Christian Adult Contemporary.

I think I'll let someone else respond to this

punter.jpg

Sorry Matt ... just kidding. I was flashing back to the haikus that we were doing during the Dillon soap opera ..... ended up w/ all of us doing limericks instead

You remember those!?! That seems like eons ago. ^_^

I remember that too. Not many regular posters are left from that long ago era.

maybe a new poll is in order. Is the pitch of chad bashing any where near that of the dillon bashing? I'll leave that for another time. This thread is veering way off topic.

In the attempt to get this back on topic...

The real question faced today is how does Palmer go forward with this group of TE's on the roster now that his primary checkdown option has signed with Seattle? This TE group is now deeper than any in recent memory and features more than one player capable of being more than a designated blocker. So by all rights Palmer SHOULD begin using his TE's more if for no other reason than the fact their talent level has improved enough to finally deserve some attention.

This statement from Hair is right on point. TJ is gone and while we have Coles, he has also proven to be a reliable #1 WR, so he probably isn't looked at the same way TJ was. This TE corps is really looking good at this point in time. You have the veteran leadership of Kelly, Utecht coming back from injury, and a rookie in Coffman that will all benefit Carson in the way TJ did. Will they get 100+ receptions ?? No, but I see them being utilized far more than they were in the past. I could be wrong, but the organization has been making moves to bring in TE's that fit the scheme better. Drafting 2 TE's in the past two years and bringing in a free agent isn't exactly ignoring the position.

What's the matter, you're not down with Ben's musical stylings? Get with it Icehole. Stare into Ben's eyes for a few minutes, listen to his joyful noise, feel his faith!

Don't do it man...DON'T DO IT!!

I was finally getting over Kitna finally taking his "ministry" elsewhere, now this.

Actually, I don't have any problem with the whole bad religious music thing. I just got scared after the second or third day in a row that the album "art" was front & center on the site. Damn glad that's over it was really creeping me out. Now, if he can only catch 45 balls this season all will be forgiven.

What's the matter, you're not down with Ben's musical stylings? Get with it Icehole. Stare into Ben's eyes for a few minutes, listen to his joyful noise, feel his faith!

Don't do it man...DON'T DO IT!!

I was finally getting over Kitna finally taking his "ministry" elsewhere, now this.

Actually, I don't have any problem with the whole bad religious music thing. I just got scared after the second or third day in a row that the album "art" was front & center on the site. Damn glad that's over it was really creeping me out. Now, if he can only catch 45 balls this season all will be forgiven.

how could hell be any worse was a great album

I heard his next album will contain cover tracks from Slayer's "Reign in Blood". Should be interesting...

mhmm, i can totally see him covering christian titles such as Angel of Death, Altar of Sacrifice, Reborn, or Jesus Saves.