The biggest weekend in racing is here!

BengalszoneBilly

It begins with the open wheeled Indy 500 and ends with Nascar's Coca-Cola 600. Seeing how absolutely nothing interesting is happening in the world of the NFL, and I'll be watching every lap! Lets go racin' boys!

I might watch some of that Coca-Cola 600. Who's looking good this year? I read something about Gordon getting his stuff together. A second question, is Tony Stewart driving for his own outfit this year? I remember stories last year about him trying that. Also, how's Junior doing? He escaped from his evil stepmother, got himself on a top team, but I haven't really heard how he's doing.

It begins with the open wheeled Indy 500 and ends with Nascar's Coca-Cola 600. Seeing how absolutely nothing interesting is happening in the world of the NFL, and I'll be watching every lap! Lets go racin' boys!

I might watch some of that Coca-Cola 600. Who's looking good this year? I read something about Gordon getting his stuff together. A second question, is Tony Stewart driving for his own outfit this year? I remember stories last year about him trying that. Also, how's Junior doing? He escaped from his evil stepmother, got himself on a top team, but I haven't really heard how he's doing.

Junior not so good. No wins since, what, 1942? My question about Gordon concerns his back. Didn't he just have some type of 'small procedure' on it? Don't know the details, but will he be up for sitting through 600 miles this soon? Any info from the NASCAR fans would be appreciated.